AR ON Joseph Zepol

Status
Not open for further replies.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: GrassKlipper / Yamashita Shigetaka.

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
DilanTheScrub #Pray4Syria / Joseph Zepol

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93536581

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
This user killed me whilst under gun point in public, and infront of the "Storage Attendant" and I belive also whilst being filmed by multiple CCTV cameras. This user broke 3.4 "Do not risk your life" and also 3.6 "Stay Alive" I believe.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/2829315e5b30d6fd0e3eb1bd48c89486/

Tick:

Reaction score
As you can see in the video, he had his gun in Safety mode, and we both had raised our weapons at the same time. Also, when he arrived, the Storage attendant was "Dead" after Harry Whitelock and Jamie Wood attempted to kill me, taking out the storage attendant first. There are also no cameras pointing at that area, so I had done literally nothing wrong. I can get Harry @Dr. Terminator here to confirm that he did, in fact, kill the Storage Attendant before I killed Yamashita.

Last edited:
Reaction score
whilst under gun point in public, and infront of the "Storage Attendant" and I belive also whilst being filmed by multiple CCTV cameras.
So you are saying that you gunpointed him in an open area and by CCTV?

If you weren't getting him quickly into a car or somewhere isolated then yourself have broken 3.4.

Reaction score
+\- support

I have not seen the video therefore I do not know the exact place, I know there is CCTV around the storage area, but I am not sure where this is so I am staying neutral.

(If I had to choose it would most likely be -support as the comments suggest he has done nothing wrong)

Reaction score
Hello Perpheads thought I would put my thoughts here after watching the video, 3.6 and 3.4 can both be justified if the user had a good enough to reason to belive you had full intention to hurt him or you have done something that has previously hurt him within a certain amount of time.
Also this action request requires a lot more detail as it is hard to get an understanding of the full situation, hence this question
"Why Should This Player Be Punished:" Improve the detail.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Please Deny this. I dont want it to be open as no one is paying attention to it, it is a waste of time for both you and me.

Status
Not open for further replies.