AR on Kay Goldman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Kuno/Kristoffer Pedersen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: KayB/Kay Goldman
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95684902
Why Should This Player Be Punished: @Hayden
User was caught violating many traffic laws, when pulled over and spoken to he, simply put told me "no" and drove off. When found again, more traffic violations were witnessed. He was simply going to receive a ticket.
Total disregard for 3.4 and 3.22.

Evidence:
https://mega.nz/#!noUn2bjL!FxvMAkDbM_tch5qfQeiSnGPy8qW1bkAcaW6XRA41si0
Tick: 3500.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I didn't just say no, as you said. If you watch it, I stated that you were breaking the law 4.4 and trying to explain why, however you didn't actually give me any commands or anything when I turned on my engine and drove off, I said I don't want to speak to you and drove off. Also, if you would've gave me a jail sentence, it would've added upto around 7 years.
[DOUBLEPOST=1476773314,1476772003][/DOUBLEPOST]Only reason I said you were breaking law is because you rammed into Humphrey's car and I only said that to annoy you within a roleplay situation, I have no intention to try and file a complaint on you as it was an accident and I said it to annoy you.
[DOUBLEPOST=1476773683][/DOUBLEPOST]You didn't tell me that I was getting punished for it, also can't watch the youtube video for the next 8 hours, you walked up to my car, I tslked to you, said that I didn't want to speak to you and drove off.
[DOUBLEPOST=1476773827][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry that my posts are merging, should be replying normally but dunno why it happens on my phone.

Reaction score
Accepted

The user will have his current ban extended by one week as he has broken rule 3.4 and rule 3.22.

Status
Not open for further replies.