AR on Kenty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: clouttoken
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Kenty
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32046487
Why Should This Player Be Punished: RDM;
i drove around the city and was blocked off by like 10 people at bazaar when i tabbed out shouting "infidel, non believer w/e" one of which was in front of my car with a katana, i drove off because i couldnt be bothered and i was later followed and chased by an orange supercar (who probably didnt know the guy) for about 2 minutes and i was then killed which resulted in me losing my mp5k. note that this was all caused by some "you are an infidel/you are not muslim/jewish u must die lol" rp at the bazaar
Evidence:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
You ran over one of our guys and you drove off and I caught you later on.

The only evidence you provided was a clip of me killing you, not the chase, not the situation beforehand, none of this. You explained the situation but didn't back it up with extra footage, only the kill.

Furthermore, your lot stole a gun used by my friends at the bazaar when killing cops, you walked in, picked it up, and did you business with it, and went off like I wasn't going to realize.

Reaction score
You ran over one of our guys and you drove off and I caught you later on.

The only evidence you provided was a clip of me killing you, not the chase, not the situation beforehand, none of this. You explained the situation but didn't back it up with extra footage, only the kill.

Furthermore, your lot stole a gun used by my friends at the bazaar when killing cops, you walked in, picked it up, and did you business with it, and went off like I wasn't going to realize.
lol did u even know the guy though

Reaction score
Of course I did, It was Yumi you ran over.
Yes I was the dude you ran over and killed but I was revived though and kenty avenged my death by slaying you in the name of allah

Reaction score

@Kenty can you please provide video evidence regarding the situations you are describing?

Reaction score
For what it's worth I was very much involved in the entire situation and was there the whole time, CloutToken drove up Bazaar and stopped in front of the business shops in the middle of the road, myself and many others attempted to barricade his car and asked him to leave the car and be brought into the religion of peace, he refused to do so and ran over one of our people, which was Yumi Morales, therefore Kenty and a few others chased him down and killed him for killing one of us.

Reaction score
@Kenty can you please provide video evidence regarding the situations you are describing?
Why the fuck would I need to, I didn't make the AR, he should provide that footage. The footage he shows literally provides you with nothing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why the fuck would I need to, I didn't make the AR, he should provide that footage. The footage he shows literally provides you with nothing.
Because I can clearly see you gundown someone in the video above. And I would like to know if your actions are justifiable. To judge this I will need to see videos of what happened before the situation escalated. So I can come to the correct conclusion. So under rule 1.4 I would like to see these videos. You have 48 hours.

Last edited:
Reaction score
For what it's worth I was very much involved in the entire situation and was there the whole time, CloutToken drove up Bazaar and stopped in front of the business shops in the middle of the road, myself and many others attempted to barricade his car and asked him to leave the car and be brought into the religion of peace, he refused to do so and ran over one of our people, which was Yumi Morales, therefore Kenty and a few others chased him down and killed him for killing one of us.
who was right in front of me when i tabbed in and i cba to deal with that rp u guys were doing so i drove off

Reaction score
Because I can clearly see you gundown someone in the video above. And I would like to know if your actions are justifiable. To judge this I will need to see videos of what happened before the situation escalated. So I can come to the correct conclusion. So under rule 1.4 I would like to see these videos. You have 48 hours.

Time to provide evidence has been extended to Thursday 21:00 GMT+1. User asked for more time since he has a busy week. I have accepted his request so he has a fair chance of defending himself.

Reaction score
Accepted

The people at Bazar where clearly provoking random chosen targets, just so they could create action. This person could clearly not apricate the RP they were doing and tried to get himself out of the RP sit by driving off. Blocking people in the middle of the road threating to place a bomb under their car etc. is braking rule 2.1, 2.5 and 3.4. Therefore, they should not have been chasing people who were not willing to participate in their created ‘RP scenario’.

User will receive a 3 month ban for breaking 1.4 and 2.5 because of his terrible record as well as failing to cooperate in this process by providing me the video I requested and taking in consideration that the user was warned verbally before by a fellow staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.