Ar on Kenty Inagawa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Illuminathan | Sean Mellor
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Kenty Inagawa
His/Her SteamID: Not sure, went off too early, sorry.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I feel like @Kenty Inagawa broke 2.5 as he shot me because I hit him with my car. I approached him with it asking if he was the one who crowbarred it and accidentally hit him. As you see I barely hit him and I do not feel that he benefit from this is anyway. Killing me can be found in logs.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
You didn't show the whole video of you running me over, but i shot you so you would stop fucking running me over. I found you later on and GP'd you out of the car because you hit me. You are lying about 'Accidently Hitting me' because multiple people said @FatGeorge did it. You came over into your car and looked at me and said 'You crowbared my car' then reversed and hit me multiple times. In the video you can clearly see yourself trying to run me over 3 times. On 'Accident'. I killed you for payback and you most definently deserved it. You've made this and made yourself look more of a fool. But in the end its a member of the staff team looking and deciding. @Col. Collier and @BreadMan 2 we're there to witness you in this video and the behind the scenes of this video you coincidently decided not to show.

Reaction score
You didn't show the whole video of you running me over, but i shot you so you would stop fucking running me over. I found you later on and GP'd you out of the car because you hit me. You are lying about 'Accidently Hitting me' because multiple people said @FatGeorge did it. You came over into your car and looked at me and said 'You crowbared my car' then reversed and hit me multiple times. In the video you can clearly see yourself trying to run me over 3 times. On 'Accident'. I killed you for payback and you most definently deserved it. You've made this and made yourself look more of a fool. But in the end its a member of the staff team looking and deciding. @Col. Collier and @BreadMan 2 we're there to witness you in this video and the behind the scenes of this video you coincidently decided not to show.
Could you please provide a demo of me apperantly running you over which made you shoot me? As you see in the video; I approach you with my vehicle asking if you did it as I saw you at my vehicle the time it was crowbared, no one ever told me @FatGeorge did it. I feel like you are missleading this and not telling the entire truth, if you feel like I'm wrong then I think you should take a look at your demo and watch the situation over again. Also, there is no need of showing me running you over and you shooting at my car over and over again. Staff has nothing to use that for but the thing that started it which I feel like a rulebreak they can look further into. If you feel like me running you over after you shot at my car then you can go ahead and make an AR
[DOUBLEPOST=1517181556,1517181505][/DOUBLEPOST]And the reason because I ran you over was because you shot me.

//phone

Reaction score
Could you please provide a demo of me apperantly running you over which made you shoot me? As you see in the video; I approach you with my vehicle asking if you did it as I saw you at my vehicle the time it was crowbared, no one ever told me @FatGeorge did it. I feel like you are missleading this and not telling the entire truth, if you feel like I'm wrong then I think you should take a look at your demo and watch the situation over again. Also, there is no need of showing me running you over and you shooting at my car over and over again. Staff has nothing to use that for but the thing that started it which I feel like a rulebreak they can look further into. If you feel like me running you over after you shot at my car then you can go ahead and make an AR
[DOUBLEPOST=1517181556,1517181505][/DOUBLEPOST]And the reason because I ran you over was because you shot me.

//phone

You was already running me over and injured me, so I shot at you. I didn't even kill you in the end but when I got up you just sat there in your car and idled around until cops came and dealt with the situation. I then came over after talking to you about it and then followed you to your car and GP'd you out and killed you.

Reaction score
You was already running me over and injured me, so I shot at you. I didn't even kill you in the end but when I got up you just sat there in your car and idled around until cops came and dealt with the situation. I then came over after talking to you about it and then followed you to your car and GP'd you out and killed you.
I'm sorry, do you mean running me over or running into me, because there is a difference.

Reaction score
I was a witness: So basically the man in the car accused @Kenty Inagawa that he was crowbarring his car + he was trying to run him over, so Kenty was trying to defend himself by Gun pointing and shooting at him. (@FatGeorge crowbarred his car)

+ And yes (You didn't show the whole video of you running @Kenty Inagawa over)

Reaction score
I was a witness: So basically the man in the car accused @Kenty Inagawa that he was crowbarring his car + he was trying to run him over, so Kenty was trying to defend himself by Gun pointing and shooting at him. (@FatGeorge crowbarred his car)

+ And yes (You didn't show the whole video of you running @Kenty Inagawa over)
Hello, I do not feel like this provided any insight into the situation. If you want to help, then leave your demo here.

Reaction score
I'm sorry, do you mean running me over or running into me, because there is a difference.
You ran me OVER and RAN into me. Like I said before, you didn't provide the full video. You just cut out all the wrongs you committed.

Reaction score
INVOLVED (more or less)
From my point of view, it looked like you were intentionally trying to kill Kenty with your vehicle, hence the reason he shot. You attempting to run him over went on for far longer then what you are showing in the video. If I, as a bystander, assumed you were trying to kill him, surely he would too. By "approaching him with your car" you did, in fact, look like the aggressor in this situation.

Before he even took a gun out, you drove onto the curb he was standing on 3 times, incriminating you as an aggressor even more. Kenty's reaction to shoot seemed reasonable to me.

TL;DR - Your intentions of injuring and/or killing him with your vehicle seemed clear before he started shooting at you.

Reaction score
You ran me OVER and RAN into me. Like I said before, you didn't provide the full video. You just cut out all the wrongs you committed.
I did not run you over before you started shooting at my car. This is the first time I hit you with my car and the beginning of it all. Please review your demo.

INVOLVED (more or less)
From my point of view, it looked like you were intentionally trying to kill Kenty with your vehicle, hence the reason he shot. You attempting to run him over went on for far longer then what you are showing in the video. If I, as a bystander, assumed you were trying to kill him, surely he would too. By "approaching him with your car" you did, in fact, look like the aggressor in this situation.

Before he even took a gun out, you drove onto the curb he was standing on 3 times, incriminating you as an aggressor even more. Kenty's reaction to shoot seemed reasonable to me.

TL;DR - Your intentions of injuring and/or killing him with your vehicle seemed clear before he started shooting at you.
Hello Collier, thanks for your input. I do admit that I acted aggressive with my vehicle but as you see I only slightly touched him with it. I really did try not to hit him and you know, if I wanted to run him over, I would. This video is only recorded 1-2 seconds after I asked if he did it for the first time and I got into my vehicle. I only ran him over with intentions to kill him after he opened fire on my car. Please review your demo.

What did I cut out?: I cutted out the part were he was shooting at my car and I was trying to run him over, also the police scenario. It's not useful for anyone as it has nothing to do with what I believe was a rulebreak.

Reaction score
Please provide evidence of the entire situation, or this will be denied.
[DOUBLEPOST=1518139369,1517923032][/DOUBLEPOST]Well then.

Status
Not open for further replies.