AR on Kristina Golan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: GAAAA

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Kristina Golan

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65075178

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Basically I was responding to an incident at bazaar I was driving around a while and this car constantly was ramming me, following me as an officer; after a while I'd had enough and pulled it over to give it a ticket for reckless driving. When I get out the person decides to pull a gun out on me and attempt to shoot me.

I believe they should be punished for 3.4 as if they were a criminal they should have drove off from the crime scene instead of ramming me and following me around purposefully making me pull them over.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://vimeo.com/193274224

Tick: N/A

Dunno there forum name

Reaction score
My org was getting raided by the police and you were responding to it at parker first you went to docks with lights on and then went to parker i was killing many cops at the car dealer and whoever was responding to parker as you can see there was cops already raiding, it's not 3.4 at all when org panics to kos cops, it doesn't effect it

So here's the reason for shooting you, you should've asked me before making the AR because its pointless now.

Reaction score
My org was getting raided by the police and you were responding to it at parker first you went to docks with lights on and then went to parker i was killing many cops at the car dealer and whoever was responding to parker as you can see there was cops already raiding, it's not 3.4 at all when org panics to kos cops, it doesn't effect it

So here's the reason for shooting you, you should've asked me before making the AR because its pointless now.

There were loads of police cars around but you choose mine to follow and we also weren't raiding parkers, there was a life alert at bazaar gas I drove there without lights to see if you`d follow and you did.

(Comment function not appearing on phone)

Reaction score
There were loads of police cars around but you choose mine to follow and we also weren't raiding parkers, there was a life alert at bazaar gas I drove there without lights to see if you`d follow and you did.

(Comment function not appearing on phone)

I told my there was a raid at parker police raided my org and they paniced to kos cops, 3.4 doesn't effect killing cops when org panic and says to kos cops for a reasons

rat

Reaction score
Hi yes, guy who actually shot Kristina here, we were currently getting raped (To put it lightly,) at parker mats. inc. and Kristina was responding to what was probably an org panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.