Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Thomas/ Thomas Jones
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Roseanne Pipiyana, Yosif Copnik
His/Her SteamID:
Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
This is Hitman POV, as he has it on plays.tv and I only have a demo.
Anyway, while looking for a car, I witnessed these two cars recklessly driving on the highway near intersection, ramming each other so I decided to pull them over, I called from Callum to back me up because there were 2 cars, they pulled over at docks, and while trying to detain the first women for reckless driving she tried to drive away and I rammed her out of the car and she pulled out a weapon and shot me, the rest is in the video.
She stated over OOC that she believed she was wanted, however, 1 she was not 2 if she was warranted, why would they be ramming each other on the highway in front of police
Evidence (Demo Required):
https://plays.tv/video/5a529ee60e846e214a/thomas
Tick:
N/A

Reaction score
Shortly before this i killed a guy, and probably was seen by a few people. Considering you were threatening me out my car not telling me why, with your handcuffs out and with a handful of officers kinda makes me suspicious. I told my friend i might be wanted and he helped me out.
she was warranted, why would they be ramming each other on the highway in front of police
I was driving with my friend and he clearly rammed me when a cop saw, so threatening me out my car with your handcuffs out is fucking retarded if you're only doing this for a ticket.

All you had to do was to ask my ID, give me my ticket and this wouldn't have happened. You were litterally escelating this situation.

My friend's name is yosif gopnik by the way, @jurriaantaal

Reaction score
Considering you were threatening me out my car not telling me why, with your handcuffs out and with a handful of officers kinda makes me suspicious.

@jurriaantaal
I stated to you to step out of the car as you were being detained for reckless driving, to which you then drove off, the backup was called because there were 2 cars I was dealing with at the time and they were in the area. Just because it makes you suspicious doesn't mean you can drive off and gun down an officer when they tell you your being detained for reckless driving. You need solid proof your wanted etc.
[DOUBLEPOST=1515432990,1515432927][/DOUBLEPOST]
Shortly before this I killed a guy, and probably was seen by a few people.
Again you are not sure your warranted considering you don't even know people saw this ....... and as I stated again you were being detained for 12.12

Reaction score
=
I stated to you to step out of the car as you were being detained for reckless driving
Which i highly doubted at that point because it took you that long to say that i was being detained for reckless driving, which is a retarded thing to detain someone for.

Just because it makes you suspicious doesn't mean you can drive off and gun down an officer when they tell you your being detained for reckless driving. You need solid proof your wanted etc.
After commiting murder and having the murder weapon on me(note that you can search me at anytime if i'm detained) you really expect me to go to the PD and check if im wanted?

The last time i did this(like 5 days ago) it resulted in me getting instantly arrested.
detained for 12.12
Yeah detain me for a traffic offense, what do you expect me to do? Harm you with my windshield wiper fluid?

Why did you want to handcuff me in the first place? You're litteraly asking for trouble doing so. It's not nessary anyway.

Reaction score
=

Which i highly doubted at that point because it took you that long to say that I was being detained for reckless driving, which is a retarded thing to detain someone for.
Well i stated to you why you were being detained, doesn't matter if it took me so long

=
After committing murder and having the murder weapon on me(note that you can search me at any time if I'm detained) you really expect me to go to the PD and check if it wanted?
Well you had no actual proof you were warranted, and as you stated there were possible witnesses, so there was no real possible way you were warranted. You were driving like an ass as was your friend and i pulled you over for it and wanted to detain ye both for doing it, which im allowed to do so
=
Why did you want to handcuff me in the first place? You're literally asking for trouble doing so. It's not necessary anyway.
Because as i said I wanted to detain you for 12.12, I'm not asking for trouble I'm just doing my job, maybe in the first place don't drive like assholes on the highway. it was necessary for this situation.

As explained on may threats for people being warranted, and evading, you need to make sure your actually warranted and such being arrested for 7+ years before killing police, which you did not know, you only assumed.

Reaction score
Well i stated to you why you were being detained, doesn't matter if it took me so long
The fact that it took so long only gives me the idea you wanted to arrest me for murder, just be straight to the point and tell me like every other officer does that im being pulled over for reckless driving?

it was necessary for this situation.
BUT WHY? if you didn't do this you wouldn't be dead.
As explained on may threats for people being warranted, and evading, you need to make sure your actually warranted and such being arrested for 7+ years before killing police, which you did not know, you only assumed.
I had reasonable belief that my freedom was at risk, because i was seen dragging a body in a shop, punching said guy to death and later finishing him off. I was not in the position to check if i was wanted at the PD, considering the last time i did this i was instantly arrested.

You're the first cop i have seen in two years handcuffing someone for reckless driving.

Reaction score
Well its a jailable offense, therefore Im well able to detain you and cuff you for the charge, you did not have reasonable belief, as you have already stated in this thread, you clearly broke 3.4 and 3.6, because you were not warranted nor were you going to be going into jail for 7+ years meaning your friend shouldn't have shot at officers

Reaction score
you did not have reasonable belief, as you have already stated in this thread, you clearly broke 3.4 and 3.6, because you were not warranted nor were you going to be going into jail for 7+ years meaning yo
Im fairly certain i had reasonable belief my freedom was at risk, the fact that you were going to falsy arrest me for reckless driving also grinds my fucking gears

Reaction score
Hello, you both died as a result of your failed attempt to escape from the Police over a simple traffic violation, Thomas has every right to arrest for your manner of driving:
12.12 Reckless Driving
Any person who drives any vehicle with disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of this offence.

Misdemeanor - liable to 4 years maximum imprisonment, $3,500 maximum fine and asset forfeiture.
You were not warranted nor had any 911 calls been made in regards to you supposedly killing someone, had you actually bothered to open your ears you would have heard Thomas saying about your getting arrested for 12.12 Reckless Driving.

Reaction score
Im fairly certain i had reasonable belief my freedom was at risk, the fact that you were going to falsy arrest me for reckless driving also grinds my fucking gears
following on from The Hitman
I had every right to detain and charge you with reckless driving
12.12 Reckless Driving
Any person who drives any vehicle with disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of this offence.
Misdemeanor - liable to 4 years maximum imprisonment, $3,500 maximum fine and asset forfeiture.

Reaction score
following on from The Hitman
I had every right to detain and charge you with reckless driving
12.12 Reckless Driving
So you're saying you were going to arrest me for this?
my POV

Reaction score
So you're saying you were going to arrest me for this?
/QUOTE]
Yes, i was going to be detaining both of ye and arresting ye for reckless driving because of the ramming of each other on the highway.
I was driving with my friend and he clearly rammed me when a cop saw,
You said here it was only your friend that rammed you so clearly you rammed him as well, therefore its clear to me I can charge ye both for 12.12.

Its not a false arrest considering you broke law 12.12 by ramming someone on the highway............

And may i also add onto this, its pretty clear you saw me as you already stated an officer saw, so if you were warranted like you keep claiming (which you were not) then why would you be ramming each other on the bloody highway in front of an officer, you should be doing everything not to be drawing attention onto yourself

Reaction score
Shortly before this i killed a guy, and probably was seen by a few people. Considering you were threatening me out my car not telling me why, with your handcuffs out and with a handful of officers kinda makes me suspicious. I told my friend i might be wanted and he helped me out.

If you believe that you are possibly wanted your greatest importance should be to stay low and not draw this amount of attention to yourself. I do agree that you had reasonable suspicion to attempt to drive away, but you should have known that ramming into your friend on the highway would most likely cause the police to get involved.

You'll receive a warning for breaking 3.4, 3.15 and 3.22.

Status
Not open for further replies.