AR on Lagatox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Doctor Clutcher / Testa Lagusa

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Lagatox / Rudolf Nase

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40254110

Why Should This Player Be Punished: To add context to the situation, the user and his friends continued to run me over constantly, leading to my organization attempting to kill them, when this failed and two of their players were unsuccessfully killed in the process, the user felt the need to use a Molotov and burn down the furniture inside my home, without knowing who it was who may have attacked them, the user then continued to boastfully brag about his doings over OOC albeit this being an excessive move, considering their previous actions and their friends not being killed by myself.

Items destroyed:
3 TVs
4 bookshelves
3 executive chairs
1 lamp
Other random assets which I believe you can check from logs (hopefully).

Evidence (Demo Required): McGlinchy managed to get me the logs of who causes the incident, I wouldn't directly be able to show you him using the Molotov sadly. The following link will direct you for more evidence.
https://gyazo.com/0c8ca021cf672a343b762e6bafd9170e

Tick:
Not relevant to ticks, but should this be accepted, I will continue to make an RR for the items destroyed.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, Lagatox doesn't have an active forum account. I will try to contact him ingame or via steam.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted

User will be warned for 2.5 as he should of been more mindful of the props he was destroying prior to throwing the Molotov.

Status
Not open for further replies.