AR Zeus, Lagatox, Aloo89

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dank / Bert Wilders

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @zeus. @ALOO89 @Lagatox

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106547501, STEAM_0:0:169228602, STEAM_0:0:40254110

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.4 Players were randomly shooting in a bazaar shop for nothing. According to them they raided someon before this, Hereby they got all unwanted attention from police and brought their freedom at risk. They said I would've had DNA which I didn't and shot me for "gunpointing" which happend as showed in the clip for a few seconds max. I thought they were just minging so I told them to stop shooting. They then shot me with no warrant just because they were minging.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
i didnt shot or do anything i just told them there is cop

and yes we raided subs 1/3

Reaction score
Yes, I can explain that we raided subs a few minutes before and then went to my bazaar shop and then I just wanted to empty a couple of magazines because I just didn't need them anymore and then the officer came in and my friend aloo had yelled cops and straight away I thought he was coming to feast us because I thought he had DNA from us at subs and that's why I killed him and because he had his gun out

Reaction score
I didn't shoot you or sayed something. But we raided 2 Suburbs Houses and you came in while you was gunpointing us and ALOO89 told us there is a cop, so @zeus. had a reason anyway to kill you. Maybe next time, if you hear someone is shooting and you are alone as an Officer you maybe should get more officers, because its too risky for you to go alone inside

Reaction score
And wherever I started shooting at you, of course, I also heard you said "could you please stop shooting" but then it was too late because you were already dead I apologize, of course, but what should I think if you come into my shop with a gun and we killed people before that.

Reaction score
I didn't shoot you or sayed something. But we raided 2 Suburbs Houses and you came in while you was gunpointing us and ALOO89 told us there is a cop, so @zeus. had a reason anyway to kill you. Maybe next time, if you hear someone is shooting and you are alone as an Officer you maybe should get more officers, because its too risky for you to go alone inside
Maybe don't break 3.4 by shooting for no reason? what if there was TFU you'd be dead? Stop playing the moral highground and hiding behind rules you dont even follow yourself.

Reaction score
And wherever I started shooting at you, of course, I also heard you said "could you please stop shooting" but then it was too late because you were already dead I apologize, of course, but what should I think if you come into my shop with a gun and we killed people before that.
Why were you shooting in general? Just to get the attention from officers? Clearly visible in the demo you all were just minging in there. I don't mind dying if there was actually something going on but this was just minging

Reaction score
Maybe don't break 3.4 by shooting for no reason? what if there was TFU you'd be dead? Stop playing the moral highground and hiding behind rules you dont even follow yourself.
You just broke 3.4 for entering a shootout without any backup. You were alone as an officer with your pistol

Reaction score
Why were you shooting in general? Just to get the attention from officers? Clearly visible in the demo you all were just minging in there. I don't mind dying if there was actually something going on but this was just minging
We didn't expect officers to be nearby, our goal wasn't for officers to come to us

Reaction score
But we can't know that you are the only officer, only you knew that you are the only one
True but he knows it now and keeps going on about it. I did the thing my job required me to do

Reaction score
We have now told our page you your we are now waiting for a staff member so that we can clarify on my part that I shot you where you said "can you stop shooting" but as I said I thought you will shoot us now because you had your gun outside

Reaction score
Accepted

Starting a shootout in bazar because you want to empty your magazines is breaking rule 3.4. Espacally when you have reason to believe that cops are already looking for you. Zeus and Lagatox will recieve a warning.

Aloo89 will not be punshed since he did not participate in the shootout from what we can see on the video.

@Clarky

Status
Not open for further replies.