AR on lakoseb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[LOOC] Madda: lakoseb (STEAM_0:0:165197434 | Bastijoo Capone | Citizen) disconnected. Reason: Disconnect by user. (W-0)(C-0)(P-0)(G-0)
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jeffer Cake / Jeffrey Geeza
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: lakoseb / Bastijoo Capone
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:165197434
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.6, and a lot of other rules; just let the video explain. I believe he DC'd to avoid punishment as well, ask Madda and see top to see DC.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!XBNhTCqR!NdxVY2PI7J-H6OZoLOHyhEqvK5h5P_ff2fkeu-UGG1Q
Tick: Demos don't open for me sorry I can't find it. It'll be about 3/4 into it.

Cheers,
Jeffers

Reaction score
1st to open a demo join the server so the map/models etc load correctly. Then D/C (do not quit the game) and press demos from the main menu. Select your demo and you are ready to go. You can now explain and write the situation and the tick of the demo making the staff member's life who is dealing with the AR a lot easier.

Reaction score
pending2.png

Unable to view the demo, could you or anybody else upload a video of the situation?

The demo doesn't work, please fix this within by the 10th of April or this AR will be denied due to lack of evidence.

Thank you.

Edit: just to tag him in

@Jeffer Cake
[DOUBLEPOST=1460116533,1460112041][/DOUBLEPOST]
denied.jpg

Closed on Original Poster's request.

Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.