AR on Lelios1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Juan Hernandez / [PH] Laseeet!

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Miyashiro Kamatari / Lelios1

His/Her SteamID: Don't know.

Why Should This Player Be Punished: So, the whole situation started with a 911 call, that Glass Co. was getting raided, so officers responded, and called swat for backup - We then eleminate the suspect raiding, and then I was really hurt, so I rush to a medic, located outside, when I am about to get healed to full health, Miyashiro Kamatari / Lelios1 randomly shoots me without any reason, I was just standing there, getting healed.

Evidence:

Maybe this is a missunderstanding, but from my perspective, I was just randomly shot...

Reaction score
He had a reason. His house was getting raided and there was more people that were raiding Glassco still alive. Also Swat would of had to raid the house to make sure all suspects were dead. He most likely had drugs inside. He was defending his property so he could keep his drugs or what ever.

Reaction score
Alright, so: I saw a lot of cops outside so I thought we were getting raided. I asked at the org chat if I should kill the cops and they said yes. I started killing you cause you were SWAT and you would be a HUGE problem if you stayed alive. Anything else? Oh and what would YOU do if you saw a bunch of cops outside the place you are planting drugs?

Reaction score
If you were raiding he´s base, then he had a reason to shoot you. He thought you were about to go into he´s base, and he probably had something in there that he didnt wanna loose

Reaction score
I dont necessarily see why you would make an AR for this,he felt threatened about the S.W.A.T thing and thought you'd go in and fiddle with his drugs,i'd do the same thing to be honest.

Reaction score
THIS HAS BEEN SOLVED, PLEASE REMOVE THE THREAD - THANKS.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.