AR on lelios1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Daragh // Jonathan Good.

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
lelios1 // Unaware of their in-game name.

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:48889607

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Clear break of 1.1 disrespect by calling me a "knob". This may seem like minor disrespect but I actually took offense to that and I am sensitive. Before you start rating this AR dumb I want you to understand that I took offense to it and even minor things like that is offensive to me, especially when people at school call me the same thing for apparently being "autistic" when I'm not. Don't even bother saying I'm asking for sympathy, I'm telling you why I take it offensive. Basically, they offended me with a minor statement by calling me a knob. Clear violation of rules and I would like that player punished please.

Evidence (Demo Required):
cFNOGA2.png

Tick: N/A.

Reaction score
Yes, 1.1 comes into affect here. I feel that this player should be issued a proper warning for disregarding this rule when speaking to yourself. No matter if it was a joke or not, it was still disrespect to Daragh and himself deeming this matter inappropriate and offensive towards himself is completely acceptable and valid.

Reaction score
0ca.jpg

if u get offended by that uninstall this game.
You play on a server were you grow drugs kill people etc.
I get called bitch and all that all the time but its a part of the fucking game everyone shit talks.
And if u really get offended when someone calls u a knob thats kind of stupid tbh.
but still if it really influenced you that much sure it could be taken as 1.1 but i dont even call this disrespect but still

Oh PS: You forgot to report ITACO for calling u or someone else a skrub/noob or is that not disrespect?

Reaction score
Rate my post dumb all you want, don't care about the rating I want an admin to deal with it, don't care about your negative imput and dumb ratings as it affected me and it's something you don't understand as you're not in my position.

Now please, if you really want to have no life then rate this post dumb, couldn't care less.

Reaction score
Ok ok ok.... Firstly it seems funny to me how you ignored all the others, especially ITACO spamming "GET REKT". I called you a knob as we were repeatedly saying to you that you had your gun in passive stance while you were seeing it being in attack stance. We told you that it was a bug so many times yet you still didn't understand. But really calling you a knob makes you so butthurt? Is this AR just because you don't like me? As I said earlier you ignored ITACO and because I sais 1 "bad" word you make a whole AR on me. No I am not going to say "grow up" "this is the internet" but.... this is really stupid isn't it?

Reaction score
Right, people call eachother knobs all the time. Let me explain the whole situation. We were at the bazaar and @Daragh was being chased by cops. He then got a deagle out in order to resist arrest, and I was pretty far away. I saw him gun pointing 2 officers, so I decided to get my deagle out and shoot him down. I proceeded by doing that and the cops ended up thanking me for my "bravery". Then Daragh got mad and was typing in OOC chat that we were under gunpoint ect. He basically got wreckt and didn't accept it. Leilos called him a knob because his gun was bugged and Daragh was denying it. In the end Daragh was pissed because he didn't really win, instead he ended up going to jail. He just wanted to make an AR on someone. First he was going to make it on me, but since Leilos called him a knob, he thought why not.

Reaction score
Sorry for this AR, just got butthurt over that police situation. Please lock the thread, in a better mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.