AR on Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ♫JarredInator♫ / Jarred Donerino

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Leo / Marino Omerta

His/Her SteamID: Dunno

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I'm not going to say anything. The video shows exactly what happened. You decided if what he did was correct. In my eyes it's just blantant rule breakage but after my latest AR's I really cba to once again destroy the forums in an endless argument.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: k

Reaction score
I'm jack bingo IC so I was joining the server meanwhile I went away
It seems like you actually searched for problems he told you "stop pushing him" several times,aka me, (Jack Bingo) and you keept on doing so afterwards then you tried to murder him with your punches pretty much and then also threaten his life. he tried to stay away from you both as you can see in the video he was shouting for help but you keept on going running after him.

Leo

Reaction score
It clear you've posted this due to what happened today with the molotovs and all. You need to first realise that I did nothing wrong here. I feared for my life and decided to take her out before she tried (which she said she would) take me out. I'll be dammed if I get killed just because I punched someone. Now don't turn around and say I killed her for that exact reason because as I just stated, I was looking out for myself. Jarred you need to stop getting so salty about stuff that happen IC mate. As people tell me...It's just a game. As far as where I killed her concerned, we checked around for patrolling officers and there were none. Knowing that I had a getaway vehicle and I was relaxed, I knew I wasn't in danger of being arrested. And if an officer had tried to arrest me then I was prepared with having to murder a cop. IC I do whatever is necessary to stay alive. Even if it means spending time in jail. The maximum time you can get in Paralake prison is 10 years, I'd prefer losing 10 years of my life rather than losing all of it wouldn't you? Some could even say that if I hadn't have tried to kill her then I could have been breaking rule 3.4. It's clear you've had this for a long time and kept it to use it on me when you're having a fit of rage due to what I've done to you...pretty sad really.

If your friend (not you) really feels as if I have ruined her RP experience then I apologise. Even though I felt as if you provoked this and completely brought it upon yourself...I am sorry.

Leo

Reaction score
Intention to roleplay? If you want me to be realistic then lets talk about the fact that she's pushing someone who's loading in. If you want to be realistic then you need to take into consideration that in real life we don't have loading screens, meaning he IC wasn't even there. Yet somehow she's pushing him and what it looked like to me, harassing him. You describe this behaviour as RP friendly? It is clear that I was pissed off at the fact that she was doing it yet she continued. If anything i should make an AR for having my RP experience ruined by someone who clearly doesn't care. I even resorted to asking in LOOC chat.
[DOUBLEPOST=1478636210,1478635972][/DOUBLEPOST]Mate you're friend didn't even make this, its clear that you're targeting me just because of what I did to your org IC today. Which by the way breaks the rule 2.5. You're just trying to muster up enough random stuff to get me banned...really scraping at the barrel with this one Jarred. It's truly a sad excuse of an AR and it's not the first one either. You seem to barely know the rules? Making AR's because people shoot you when you're afk with a gun on your back? Its sad man it truly is. I'm sorry you have to resort to this...
[DOUBLEPOST=1478636437][/DOUBLEPOST]Also try to put more effort into your AR's..."Dunno" and "I'm not going to say anything" hardly shows you know what you're talking about.

Reaction score
It clear you've posted this due to what happened today with the molotovs and all.

The molotov happened at 16:15 yesterday, I posted this 15:00 yesterday.

Jarred you need to stop getting so salty about stuff that happen IC mate.

Why has to be at least 1 salty argument in every of your statements?

I knew I wasn't in danger of being arrested. And if an officer had tried to arrest me then I was prepared with having to murder a cop. IC I do whatever is necessary to stay alive. Even if it means spending time in jail. The maximum time you can get in Paralake prison is 10 years, I'd prefer losing 10 years of my life rather than losing all of it wouldn't you?

Or you could've just contacted the police that you got threatened in public. You don't know how many times in public someone threatens to kill each other yet never do it. You're risking a shootout with a police, having to lay low because of murdering a police and risking your freedom all over a guy saying ''ill kill you''

The only reason why it's only 10 years is because it's a game. In real life you would get allot more and probably life time if not death sentence for killing cops.

I feared for my life and decided to take her out before she tried (which she said she would) take me out. I'll be dammed if I get killed just because I punched someone.

At 1:10 in the video you seemed to have a great time. Laughing over me failing a jump. Also if we were 'threatening' you then how come you kept walking back and being next to us instead of just running away when she first said that she would kill you?

It's clear you've had this for a long time and kept it to use it on me when you're having a fit of rage due to what I've done to you...pretty sad really.

I've had this for roughly a day. But I guess I'm just sad.

Mate you're friend didn't even make this, its clear that you're targeting me just because of what I did to your org IC today. Which by the way breaks the rule 2.5. You're just trying to muster up enough random stuff to get me banned...really scraping at the barrel with this one Jarred. It's truly a sad excuse of an AR and it's not the first one either. You seem to barely know the rules? Making AR's because people shoot you when you're afk with a gun on your back? Its sad man it truly is. I'm sorry you have to resort to this...

This AR and all of the AR's were far before you did anything major towards our org.

How exactly is making multiple AR's on someone 2.5? Do you even know what kind of rule you're throwing at me?

Why are you continuously calling me a sad individual for making an AR on you? Is the best argument to defend yourself really to call me out? You have the argumentative capabilities of a very low educated person and I hoped I wouldn't have to reply to this threat because the video shows everything that needs to be said.

Also try to put more effort into your AR's..."Dunno" and "I'm not going to say anything" hardly shows you know what you're talking about.

What do you want me to say then? Should I explain to you how murdering someone over a simple vocal threat is 3.4? Do you want me to carefully tell you how running over hedges isn't possible in real life? Or do you want me to explain you that killing someone next to a police station for such simple reason is just unrealistic? Just tell me, or are you going to call me sad again?

Leo

Reaction score
Fact is you shouldn't have been pushing him anyway. You brought it upon yourself really, I asked her multiple times to stop and she still continued, you then proceeded to start punching me after I defended my friend. You 100% had no reason to be doing what you were doing and should have stopped. I shouldn't receive punishment because two guys don't know how to behave themselves in a server which TRIES to STIMULATE real life. When I walk around the street I don't see a guy pushing someone who's just not moving.
[DOUBLEPOST=1478705189,1478705005][/DOUBLEPOST]It's actually ridiculous. You purposely piss me off, threaten my life and then try to get me banned due to the consequences of your ignorance?

Sam

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be banned for violating server rule 2.5. The person Leo killed did not try to kill Leo at any time nor did the person pose any threat to Leo at the time of the killing.​

Status
Not open for further replies.