Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dai
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @LP7K
His/Her SteamID: dk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Any and all forms of communication about any topic which affects In-Character decisions must be conducted through In-Character methods;
Evidence (Demo Required):

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200120_021050_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200120_021050_com.android.chrome.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 112
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dai
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @LP7K
His/Her SteamID: dk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Any and all forms of communication about any topic which affects In-Character decisions must be conducted through In-Character methods;
Evidence (Demo Required):
How is this meta gaming when you can see Detrix is offline are you slow in the head?

Reaction score
He was on like 20m ago and me and my boy were cops and we were patrolling when we tried to pull over a car which they got out and started shoting at us. I died, so I just asked him if we won not a big deal but dai here wants to cry about it which is fine as I like when grown men start crying.

Deleted member 5577

@LP7K I mean technically if anything this would be libel but being labelled a meta gamer doesn’t really damage your already, in my opinion, tarnished reputation

Reaction score
Accepted
Although neither of the players were able to act on any information given on Steam and thus the RP situations they found themselves in were not impacted, @Detrix and @LP7K you shouldn't put yourselves or eachother in situations where you can act on out of character communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.