AR on luca falcone and his friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Prison manager Raoul
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:bonquiqui mandela
His/Her SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:85304339 | STEAM_0:1:47493002
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 ignoring clear gunpoint for way to long got his friend killed because of it, when i came on scene i had no clue what happend and the first thing they did is shoot me. person lied in my opinion about the sit to @Youseff claiming he was behind the wall the whole time and was not under gunpoint
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/file/89gBBIqb#30YSGJAml3wOTodUbhCyKbyz9OjQQ5VUtxJS7Cw3EX8
Tick:22000

The Cigar (STEAM_0:0:85304339 | Paulie Guenzette | Citizen) was killed by Prison Manager Raoul (STEAM_0:0:154658662 | Bonquiqui Mandela | Glock 17 | Officer)
Youseff 03:20
Luca falcone | Edisom | STEAM_0:1:47493002
Youseff 03:21

Reaction score
As you can clearly can see in the video, not at one point did you have me at direct gun point, if you had to walk in the bar and gunpointed me directly I would have clearly surrendered, but since you didn't and I knew Paulie had you distracted as well, I waited till I have time enough behind the bar wall to slip out my gun and shoot you to avoid me and Paulie both getting caught with murder, as we just killed two people right there and shot the window by accident which triggered the alarm, being the only reason you responded. As you can see in the demo there wasn't a point where you even had me under direct gun point for over a second. I think what I did was acceptable even after watching your POV.

Also I didn't lie too @Youseff and say I was behind a wall the whole time, all I said was this.

about the last sit, care to explain ur side of the story?
Youseff 22:45

Which one again.
Edisom 22:45

it is about following gunpoint

Tell him to make a AR, I was behind a wall.
Edisom 22:46

Me and Mido will go in sit about it if you would like, my other friend with me.
Edisom 22:50

Reaction score
As you can clearly can see in the video, not at one point did you have me at direct gun point, if you had to walk in the bar and gunpointed me directly I would have clearly surrendered, but since you didn't and I knew Paulie had you distracted as well, I waited till I have time enough behind the bar wall to slip out my gun and shoot you to avoid me and Paulie both getting caught with murder, as we just killed two people right there and shot the window by accident which triggered the alarm, being the only reason you responded. As you can see in the demo there wasn't a point where you even had me under direct gun point for over a second. I think what I did was acceptable even after watching your POV.

Also I didn't lie too @Youseff and say I was behind a wall the whole time, all I said was this.

about the last sit, care to explain ur side of the story?

Which one again.
Edisom 22:45

it is about following gunpoint

Tell him to make a AR, I was behind a wall.
Edisom 22:46

Me and Mido will go in sit about it if you would like, my other friend with me.
Edisom 22:50
i had you under direct gunpoint the whole time you just kept walking off, your friend paulie that im also making this AR on didnt keep me busy he just broke 3.4 making it impossible for me to act at any time, i had you both under gunpoint for around 30 seconds this fuck up lead to your friends death and you almost died too.

Reaction score
My response to this is that the officer came after we were done with an RP thing. Indeed, that roleplay situation involved the murder of two individuals and the NPC that was taken care of. However, and to our bad luck the officer came. We knew he was going to investigate the place if we surrendered which would result in three charges of murder, as we obviously had weapons on us. So, seeing that there was actually three of us, one was in the back room, and there was only one office I tried to buy us time as I felt the odds were on our side. I was bullshitting the officer to buy us more time so that we would have a chance to shoot him, which worked. Luckily for us however, the officer didn't manage to GP us sufficiently as I was almost at a 90 degrees angle away from Luca so the officer had to shift his attention from Luca and me. The officer was also moving a lot which gave me and Luca enough time to take out our weapons and shoot. Unfortunately for me, I am not that good in shooting, which resulted in my death.

Reaction score
i had you under direct gunpoint the whole time you just kept walking off, your friend paulie that im also making this AR on didnt keep me busy he just broke 3.4 making it impossible for me to act at any time, i had you both under gunpoint for around 30 seconds this fuck up lead to your friends death and you almost died too.
Not directly, again I was behind a wall.

Reaction score
My response to this is that the officer came after we were done with an RP thing. Indeed, that roleplay situation involved the murder of two individuals and the NPC that was taken care of. However, and to our bad luck the officer came. We knew he was going to investigate the place if we surrendered which would result in three charges of murder, as we obviously had weapons on us. So, seeing that there was actually three of us, one was in the back room, and there was only one office I tried to buy us time as I felt the odds were on our side. I was bullshitting the officer to buy us more time so that we would have a chance to shoot him, which worked. Luckily for us however, the officer didn't manage to GP us sufficiently as I was almost at a 90 degrees angle away from Luca so the officer had to shift his attention from Luca and me. The officer was also moving a lot which gave me and Luca enough time to take out our weapons and shoot. Unfortunately for me, I am not that good in shooting, which resulted in my death.
this is straight bullshit, you were under clear gunpoint the whole entire time you didnt even fully take ur gun out before i headshotted you. you didnt bullshit around it you fully ignored my commands under gunpoint

Reaction score
this is straight bullshit, you were under clear gunpoint the whole entire time you didnt even fully take ur gun out before i headshotted you. you didnt bullshit around it you fully ignored my commands under gunpoint
Yea, I was talking nonesense to you to gain extra time. As for the GP, it wasnt clear gun point. As you were moving between me and luca. As I stated before, there was about a 90 degrees angle difference between me and luca so you couldnt control the situation well. When you two started shooting I took my gun out to shoot you but was late apparently. If memory serves me right, I had the chance to pull it out.

Reaction score
Frankly, I say let the admins deal with it. Each side has provided its POV, lets not argue over this and leave it as is. All I could say is that we did what we did believing we didn't break any rules. Have a nice day.

Deleted member 3902

Pending.

please send me a PM if there is anything to add.

Reaction score
vIWViQI.png

They will both receive a warning for 3.4.
You were both under gunpoint for a significant amount of time, you should both have followed his orders.

Reviewed with @flugs @curak

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.