AR on Edisom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mystic // Jade Way
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Edisom // Luca Falcone
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47493002
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.21, 3.18 3.4, 2.1, - User killed a player in front of the storage NPC, failing to deal with them. He then immediately stored his firearm and picked up another firearm. He then failed to leave the scene, leading to his death at the hands of a police officer.
Evidence (Demo Required):
018aefeab15ecd403bfd83fba75267c1.png

Reaction score
I did deal with the storage lady, whoever your friend was that was with you definitely heard me talk to her over my mic, I also failed to escape as I was hiding your body to further protect myself from going to jail, while I was hiding it cops showed up, just unlucky at on my end. For the storing the gun part, I had to store it as I was afraid her friend was going to pickup the gun why I was hiding her body. I know now that I shouldn't have even stored it, but I can't change that now.

Reaction score
// On mobile

I will post a video when I get home in like 6-7 hours, but demos wont show my voice recordings?

Reaction score
Accepted.
@Edisom will be punished under rule 1.4, and 3.21, since you stored the gun to the NPC and would seem like that did not deal with the NPC's due to the fact that you need to actually threaten them.
Threatening the NPC and immediately say afterwards "here hold my gun" isn't a realistic thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.