AR on Luca Falcone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Where the sun never shines. Wait i mean my bedroom
Your Steam/In-game Name: Steave Robertsen / http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046216232/

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Luca Falcone / http://steamcommunity.com/id/henryhill/

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47493002

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: He broke 3.4 when he was under gunpoint but still went to ram me, i did give him several verbal warnings both before and after i pulled the gun (sadly demos won't record my voice...)

(Leading up to this sit he had rammed us several times on the highway for no reason on purpose)

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
I do not feel I broke 3.4 as soon he pulled out the gun I felt the best thing I could do to preserve my life was reverse before he could shoot me vehicle more to disable it and probably kill me. I felt since he shot my car I was justifed to kill him, as soon as I did I got out out of my car picked up his gun then ran to the cops, while I was running to the cops his friend chase me with a bat swinging at me in front of the cop. As soon as he shot gun point was not valid.

Reaction score
Where the sun never shines. Wait i mean my bedroom
I would say that you were still in great danger even after i fired the first shot, and you even backed so much up that you could have easily driven down the road to your right, or have taken the on ramp to get away. But still you just couldn't resist ramming me?

and i would say that the most realistic thing to do while there is a guy pointing a gun at your windshield is to drive off if you get the chance which you clearly did when you backed up after first shot.

Again this is just my point of view

Also was there a reason you started ramming us in the first place?

Reaction score
What are you on about Mikkel and me havent been on for ages i dont know if the admin can see

Reaction score
Accepted.

User shall be banned for the following reasons:

3.4, 3.15 - User rammed another user's car for seemingly no reason whatsoever and was unable to justify his actions within an action request. Appeal or dispute at PERPheads.com

Status
Not open for further replies.