Luca Falcone AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Eyecon/Joshua Bishop
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Luca Falcone
His/Her SteamID: ?
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, obviously had a gun pointed at him and he pulled a machete. (nice 1tap with a machete though) This guy was running around with a toxic attitude, kindof reminds me of a younger me with how I used to act. Everytime anyone looked at him he'd go "whatre you looking at",and previously he had punched me so I ran back and got a gun incase he did it again. He did, I pulled it on him and just asked that he step away. I would like to add that I was very intimidated by his tough guy behavior, and I am forever spooked.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
You didn't ask me to do anything when the gun came out so I felt I was in the position to take out a machete, plus you pulled a gun with no clip.

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

go ahead and add this as well, heres some obvious footage of him trying to mug someone by the drug dealer NPC and then killing the guy.

Reaction score
My friend @Chopper was also behind you with a gun, as soon as you pulled it out he pulled out his, I tried to get around you before you could shoot, but accidentally pulled out my phys gun. I knew I was in the clear to try and save my life/

Status
Not open for further replies.