AR on Luke Person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Katt / Katt Mayers

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Luke / Luke Person

His/Her SteamID: Not Sure, Sorry.

Why Should This Player Be Punished: So, Lets get started. Apparently we bumped into him about 30secs after we parked our vehicle. @Bertie, was doing something important and had to be fast, @Luke thought because he ran away, completely oblivious that Luke was talking to him thought it was ok to threaten to kill us and damage our friends Vehicle over a 'Bump'. We asked him in a calm voice "Why?" He completely ignored us and pulled out his Firearm and shot My friend in the face without giving him a final chance to even react, he then continued and shot a random guy in the face and gave him no chance to even fuck off, plus we where all unarmed. He told Matt to get out of the car and Matt did and ran away while still being shot at and then shot the car to fucking bits to the point it cant even start. Then he hoped in his car and drove off and because of him doing this next to a Hospital and a Cafe and in a Carpark in the daylight, got himself nearly killed and then got himself arrested which breakes 3.4 and 1.4 for Negativity. At some point in the video another player comes up to me and said he RDMed me aswell, which shows he has no intention to RP seriously and just wants to kill people and has done it on multiple occasions. I understand that my friend might of broken 3.4 MIGHT.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: Not Needed

NOTE!!: Sorry for the backround noise, I thought my Mic was muted and plus it's very sensitive.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will definitely be giving my support for this AR. He kills a few people and damages their car just because of a bump? That definitely comes under 2.5.
Also, he just had a ban straight after his permanent ban, I think he doesn't deserve to be on perp, considering the amount of time he keeps abusing and breaking rules.

Reaction score
10ab36f2bb.png

This ban is an extremely similar situation.
Luke seems to be suffering from uncontrolled anger.
Since rules are here to preserve gameplay, the rules he broke would be 2.5 and 1.4.
A permanent ban should be put in place due to his continuous breakage, not to mention; He has recently had his honorary rank removed due to a recent ban.

Reaction score
I feel that this is absolutely ridiculous and is just down right unacceptable. While Luke preforms with excellence in certain situations, far to many ones like these occur. Luke just straight up disregards his abidance to the rules and continues to break them on a consistent basis. I feel that Luke should receive a permanent ban, and I highly support this ban request.

Reaction score
Luke was once a trusted member of the community. I Lost all trust in him after his last "Incident" where he killed a guy by throwing him into the air with a physgun. This behaviour is UNACCEPTABLE from a previous trusted staffmember. It's not acceptable from a normal member either but a previous staff member. That just shows ignorance of the rules. The video shows it all. 2.5 and 3.4 was broken in this incident.

Due to Luke that clearly never listens or learn from his bans, a permanent ban would be in it's right place.

Big +Support.

Reaction score
Don't even know why we're unbanning Luke to be honest. He clearly has no intention to return to the server to roleplay realistically.
Also I'm not sure why Bajar is disagreeing; there's no chance that you can outweigh the positives from all the negatives seen from the video.

Reaction score
We can all jump on the hate on Luke train but honestly it does nothing. We can see he did infact warn you several times about killing you, even though this is excessive (See all the posts above) that does not mean your friends can blatantly break 3.24 and 3.4.

One of them started complaining about "He always rdms" breaking 3.24 and he needs to be punished. One of them also stood there after Luke shot a guy in the face several times, in this situation you would flee fearing for your life.

Give me all the hate you want for this post.

Deleted member 5920

Luke won't get banned for long as long as Bolli's head admin lets be honest.

Multiple admins have said that they can't do anything about Luke in the past because Bolli tells them not to. You can call this post slander all you want it's true. Luke can literally get away with anything. I like Luke but just giving you a heads up nothing will happen, sure he might be banned for a while then Bolli just unbans him when everyone has forgot about it.

@Alex_:D

Reaction score
I knew Luke back in evocity i cannot believe that this is the same person. Luke never agreed with the new rules when they were made and since then has been very distruptive and hostile. I believe that this community will do better without him, i didn't even know that he was unbanned did he just ask bolli or something?

If Luke keeps on getting unbanned why not unban Ethan clearly he is not apologising and not even trying to read the rules.

Reaction score
You guy's are overlooking this, you're just jumping on a band wagon, lets look at this in more detail.

Luke tells a guy to exit a car, the person exits the car, Luke tells to person to leave or he will be shot, the person failed to leave the area, Luke tells him again, he fails to leave the area, Luke tells the person again, he fails to leave the area and is finally killed.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this, it's completely fair, the player had enough warnings and this can't be seen as excessive negativity.

The other player Luke killed also had enough warnings and Luke even resorted to shouting at the man to get him to leave the area, he failed to do so and was killed.

Overall his actions so far are justified.

Now, what could be seen as against the rules is Luke shooting the car, although I'm not going into that because the video doesn't display it and commenting on it would be slander.

PS. Don't bring up that bullshit about how they were unarmed, it doesn't say shit about it in the rules, killing unarmed people is allowed.

Reaction score
Accepted

Luke's actions for killing and murdering two people in a public car park are not justifiable. Simply having the mind set to blow up someone's vehicle for simply ramming in to you is ridiculous. This not only shows me that Luke hasn't learnt from his previous bans, but that he shows pure incompetence to follow server rules to a decent standard.

All of this, and more, is why Luke will receive a permanent ban from the server, thank you for making this action request.

Status
Not open for further replies.