Luke Person - Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett Woodfield

Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] xAl3xTh3K1nG / Alex Schmidt
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Luke / Luke Person
His/Her SteamID: Idk.
Reason: I ran a red light then got pulled over. I got to storage to transport my shotgun to my car trunk and immediatly get told to get on the ground for "illegal use of firearms"
I never used the firearms and i was transporting, i after that got jailed for illegal use of fire arms, (i was transporting).... Luke Person abuses the police job, he also told my friend to get on the ground and before my friend could even think luke person hit him atleast 3 times with a nightstick. They took my shotgun with 4 bullets also It will all be in the video ill upload tomorrow.
Evidence:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I understand it as if you transported the firearm on you, i.e. on your back, in the car. Is this correct?
Where were you going when driving and transporting the shotgun on your back?

Reaction score
I understand it as if you transported the firearm on you, i.e. on your back, in the car. Is this correct?
Where were you going when driving and transporting the shotgun on your back?
I cannot answer fully for Alex, but i believe he was at subs storage and gping to his car to store it in his trunk.

(On mobile)

Reaction score
Im not sure if Luke knew about this rule there has been a few things he doesn't know about.

This could have been accidental as Luke himself said sometimes he is wrong. I have had to update him on the indicators law 9.11 but I thought he would know the rest.

Neutral Luke would never break a law if he did not know about it.

(If the shotgun was on your back when he arrested you unless you were at the storage is okay)

Reaction score
I can't really say much, until 1) We get the demo. 2) To know where you were transporting it from.

Garrett Woodfield

I have now put evidence, as you cant see in a demo, i took out a shotgun (remington) with 4 bullets i was gonna take it in my car trunk but get told to get on the ground, i already know that you cannot shoot police for a ticket, which i were NOT gonna do.

As you see in the video my friend in the RED car rams the police officer, i do not, so i still don't see a valid reason to get me at gunpoint.

After the video stopped of course, he removed my weapon and took me to jail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Your friend is an idiot.
He told you to kill luke while being in the red car, luke was right behind his car.
Now you get a shotgun out of your storage. Of course luke is going to arrest you for that.
And don't even try and say anything else, you wanted to kill him. That is the only reason you got the shotgun out of the storage.
In my opinion your friend should be banned because his rp is clearly garbage.

Reaction score
DENIED
After reviewing the evidence you provided, it doesn't show any problems on Luke's behalf. As Fredy stated:
He told you to kill luke while being in the red car, luke was right behind his car.
You guys were in direct persuit of Luke, then you grab a shotgun out of your storage, what else was he meant to think you were going to do with that Firearm when your friend (Who is going to be receiving warnings for the rules he broke during this) is clearly telling you guys to kill the LEO.​

Status
Not open for further replies.