Ar on Luxin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Illuminathan | Nathan Burned
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Luxin | Dylan Fielding
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Pretended to be afk (?) mid-shootout, did not drop his gun when told to and then took the chance when I was reloading to shoot me
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: @atomic_wizard

Reaction score
quick question buddy the clip you provided literally proves nothing apart from you assuming? I mean this is clearly just you mimicking youseff... Demos do not show me typing so I mean nothing can be proven from this AR even if I did upload my POV...

Reaction score
involved as you can hear my lovely voice getting irritated.

In all honesty, even if dylan wasnt afk, he could have been trying to stand out of the way and not move for his safety of you and the people in the back room who he could not see. He could have thought you were speaking to someone in the doorway next to him and didnt want to move incase you shot him as it was a very intense situation. Dylan probably tried to stay out of the way of gunfire and therefore preserving his life while also misjudging who you were directing your instructions to as once again he could not see past him into the back room. Dylan then took the opportunity once he was out of Direct harms way and shot you, helping his friends in the process. I dont believe dylan would pretend to be afk in a shootout, dylan is one of those guys who will go out of his way to be involved in one.

Just what i felt like his intentions were (being involved and in the moment and all)

Status
Not open for further replies.