AR on marcus hudson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Feras Alzarah
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Marcus Hudson
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:1:205542456
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
This person ran away from a gun point and a bullet shot with his car after i mugged him he decided to go on his car then try to run me over he failed multiple times the the second last time i gun pointed him and shot a bullet in his car shouting GET OUT OF THE CAR! then he decided after few seconds to drive off then he did and ran away then came back and ran me over

and he sed "FUCK OFFFERAS" in LOOC chat which offended me.

Evidence (Demo Required):NONE
Tick:NONE Reason:recording in OBS

Evidence:

Reaction score
I think its a bit much to go forward to an AR after you just mugged my 30k, and tried to break 2.5 by stealing my car. I responded at the gunpoint, while i was under gunpoint. But go and look up on "gunpointing rules" then you might learn a thing or two. When i came back, and started driving towards you, i lagged extremely, but i tried to make a turn and stop which was too late. My car got wrecked and i had to pay 25k for it. So no it wasnt on purpose
And the looc was meant for IC, but i raged and ye hit a wrong button. hope you dont feel bad

Last edited:
Reaction score
So we are not talking about the car when i wanted to steal it you told me the rule i learned and followed it.

didnt say anything i sed ok then left (something like that) then you decided to go hop on ur car try to run me over failed multiple times so i am refusing to belive that it was on accident as you ran me over twice one survived the other died

and the gun point when i told you to get out in 1:30 on the vedio Shot 1 bullet to make u know that i have a gun then told u get out of the car when you started to drive again shot another shot.
[DOUBLEPOST=1502851800,1502851672][/DOUBLEPOST]and the 25k is not in this current situation because its already taken and its long gone.

and u sed
  • "and started driving towards you, i lagged extremely, but i tried to make a turn and stop which was too late. My car got wrecked and i had to pay 25k for it. So no it wasnt on purpose"
  • You just admitted that
[DOUBLEPOST=1502865749][/DOUBLEPOST]And i would like to have my weapon back.

Reaction score
I would say this is taking it too far by making an AR. You know, that I know the rules. I had drank a beer yesterday, and was smoking pretty heavily on my hashish. I was lagging much, as i always do when im at cornfield road. I tried to make a turn and stop, which you can see in the demo if you look. But there was too many trees, so my car crashed, and i had to walk. The lagg also made it unsteerable. I was gonna stop close to you, and scream at you, if youre joking or not, because i wasnt sure yesterday. Your gun idk, i didnt see it at your body, and i left the scene pretty quickly, so i avoided getting into trouble with PLPD. I spend 2 million in 2 days, and then you take like the rest of my money.. So i coudnt get my car repaired. I dont see the reason to make an AR..
[DOUBLEPOST=1502904139,1502890344][/DOUBLEPOST]I am very sorry for my actions. I got turned up, and raged, that was why I returned so quickly. You did not have your gun out, when i came driving towards you. But I am sorry, but you took the half of my money.

Reaction score
1.What about the gun point?
2.tried to run me over twice
3.saying fuck off in the ooc chat with a bad excuse
4.I cant bolive that it was a coincidence that you ran me over twice
5.it is not to far you took my gun and you didnt comply after a gun point if you dont know what to say just stop making random excuses and say i am sorry that is it
[DOUBLEPOST=1502912108,1502911715][/DOUBLEPOST]and first of all in the first excuse you sed"
  • When i came back, and started driving towards you, i lagged extremely, but i tried to make a turn and stop which was too late
  • and now you sed that you were drunk driving why do you say that now?
  • why dont you say it was an accident i am sorry you are just making bad excuses

Reaction score
1. You was behind my car when u gunpointed.
2. Mistake, but i raged, and i tried to talk to you, but you kept fucking gunpointing.
3.Mistake, because i raged, and typed fast on the keyboard when u gunpointed me
4.Ok. It was. Sorry.
5. I didnt take your gun, and i complied with the gun point.

Status
Not open for further replies.