AR On Marcus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: LP7K Richard James
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Marcus Hudson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:205542456
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Decided to put his life at risk and flee from a minor traffic stop
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
He still should have pulled over because most officers don't check warrants. The way I do it is that I keep my engine on and as soon as he tries to pull a gun I floor it. This should only be done in cars with a high acceleration of course. My point is, he might just pull you over and give you a ticket. Yes, he might have tried to gp you out but there are two of you and only 1 of them. I'd imagine one of you were armed so if he did try to gp you one or the other could just get out the car and gp him/kill him. By driving off you got the police on you when there would have been only a 50% chance of them gettin on you if you just stopped and tried to get the ticket.

Reaction score
Wait you were, because I only saw one guy. I could be wrong also I was just going to give you a ticket

Reaction score
you couldn't see me because of that glitch rip, however i told Marcus to go because i was warranted after killing 2 people and diddnt know he did anything

Reaction score
You can't see Jennifer she's in the back seat, but if it was on a traffic patrol you could see her, that's why I decided to drive away to preserve my life. I was never putting my life at risk, as my car drives 120 km/h and I escaped in the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.