AR on Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: The Omega/Kazuki Hashimoto
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Matt/Matt (Can't remember last name)
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51638925
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He was not alone but they began to cyberbullying mostly me, in looc, i have a hard time in my life proberly depressed trying to hold on but can't with those guys.
They are more so i gotta make more AR's.
I think this guy broke those rules.
1.1. Disrespectful Behaviour - Disrespectful behaviour, in its broadest sense, is not acceptable; users are expected to conduct themselves respectfully at all times.
He was saying stupid things to me, called me stupid called me 9 years old meant to used in looc.
3.24 cause he told i was 9 years old (I am not) But he did it in ic voice where he should say it in looc.
4.1 Cause there was some of the laws he didn't follow.
Evidence (Demo Required)
: https://mega.nz/#!pAMXhT7a!RYSEbkfS8EWxKF3ifYQIcMSGwyYSTafWFRw3L-dvcYU
This was cyberbullying it was mostly of the things navigated right on me.
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can't download the demo currently, but does it show you gunpointing me as ss, for no reason, and then allowing a person to run me over, hopefully, but i had had enough of you fucking about, and just being a complete dipstick, you gunpointed me as ss, then followed me to PD and called me a retard because you and the mayor were trespassing and i told you to leave and you didn't, and this was hardly cyber bullying as it was IC, i'm pretty sure @John Daymon can help you with cyberbullying but I told you to fuck off, as you were mic spamming, and harassing me as SS, calling me a retard and following me, gunpointing, the whole fucking lot, and it was 1 in the morning i wanted to finish it and go to bed and you were being impossible to work with, so i told you to fuck off. I called you 9 years old in character, look at it as banter, and i didn't break laws, you and your friends plus the mayor were aiding criminals, and i can not handcuff you so walked away to get @LordTyla as he wasn't responding to radio for some reason, i found him and he said were they arrested and i told him no.

Sorry, i am just a fucking cyber bully #niceshirt, i am headed to kill myself bye.

Reaction score
Okay this is obviously 1.1. You can't just tell him to hang himself. And you clearly don't know how to RP since you didn't listen to my /me's and my /desc's

Reaction score
Okay i don't want to discuss it anymore, can an Admin or moderator please close this? Or enforcer or what ever

Status
Not open for further replies.