AR on Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: It's ANGRY MUFFIN time!!! / Roen Cohen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Matt / Matt Douglas
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51638925
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He broke 3.4, 3.6, 2.5, as you can see he gunpointed people in the public for no reason, he also killed a cop that didnt did anything and just came to see why there were a lot of people there, the cop didnt know that matt had a gun and matt went to the cop and killed him, he later shot at cops and swat that arrived and they had no idea that matt shot the cop, they heard the shots and thats why they came, after I asked him why he did it he answer me because he leaves the PRAF (I am a member) and joining the NCA and that he doesnt care and thats not a reason to kill people.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!UFYUQQzR
Video:
Matt is the guy in purple
Tick: 26500-ish

Reaction score
Howdy!

So, the person i gunpointed was @Whitewolf or Matthew Walker-Tiller.

In regards to 3.4 and 3.6: I gunpointed him for attempting to kill me, and he himself said, he was killing me
f2ZJMBX.jpg

So I gunpointed him, and then said "get on the knees" because it seemed appropriate, an officer came over and if he was not corrupt would have arrested me, called for backup, or panicked, which would have lead to my death, so in an attempt to stop this i shot, and he pulled out a gun, but didn't aim for some reason, most likely lag on his part. I shot him because if not I would have been arrested or killed even. I was only attempting to save my own life.

In regards to 2.5: I shot him because he was most likely going to panic or call for backup, which would lead me to arrest or death, I think he did panic, which did lead to my death, which proves my point about me dying if he panicked.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and will happily answer any questions regarding my reply.

Reaction score
In regards to 2.5: I shot him because he was most likely going to panic or call for backup, which would lead me to arrest or death, I think he did panic, which did lead to my death, which proves my point about me dying if he panicked.

You decided to kill a Police Officer over what could of have possibly been a 2-3 year jail sentence compared to a 10 year jail sentence for killing a police officer ? In my point of view, it seems like that the actions you have taken were a bit excessive. You have been severely injured, and nearly died. It doesn't seem like you have valued your life to me.

Reaction score
Denied

Matt's actions were justified considering the situation, the officer could very easily have killed him or shot at him and even showed intent to when he drew his gun into his hands just before he was shot. By sticking around and talking to the officer it just brings more time for other units to respond as backup which would quickly lead to Matt becoming heavily outnumbered and would most likely lead to his death. Matt also escaped quickly and was realistic during the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.