Matt Douglass AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Stormzi/ Alex Jefferson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Matt/Matt Douglass
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51638925
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.1, 3.4 earlier we where fist fighting then he walks away and gets a pistol and shoots me in the head in public just after two police officers walk away.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Maybe the video isn't really clear but you can see him going into storage and taking out a gun. At this point he goes outside and shoots me in the head.
Tick:

Reaction score
pending2.png

Although given footage seems to be enough, I would like to have a demo provided as well. Also, at what time did this incident occur, @Stormzi ?

Reaction score
I will be supporting this action request due to him breaking the rules you stated. From my point of view, he shot you because you both got in a fight which causes him to start bleeding.
Now let's see the rules he broke.
Rule #2.1
Matt shot you in the back of the head all because of a fight, (which also falls into the breaking of Rule #2.5) which in my point of view isn't that realistic. You really have to be in the ghetto for someone to pull a gun out and shoot you in a fight.
Rule #3.4
He shot you in the back of the head in front of what is considered one of the most populated areas in Paralake, someone could've called the cops, resulting in him probably ending up either dead or arrested. Take in mind that the cameras saw him so he might've also been caught that way.

Reaction score
I would like to point out 2 things, first @Blicky will confirm that he is posting this, in anger, as i have just got him banned. He has been black mailing me threatening to post this AR for 3 weeks-ish, claiming that if i did not give him an m4 in game, and messaging me saying if i searched him he would post the AR, which i have video proof of somewhere, and i showed Blicky the chat, i explained this to @Blicky and that resulted in his ban, along side a few other reasons. (Chat proof http://prntscr.com/avnmeo)

Also I shot you because prior to this you had attacked me, leading to me bleeding i believe, At the time my org took things very seriously, even minor assault, we see it as disrespect. Most of my org were there so we could have fended off cops as we were a large org at the time, and there wasn't many cops online at the time either, my org could have taken them.

P.S I intend to make a completely separate AR on you for harassment, and black mail, as that will not be tolerated within the community.

Reaction score
I would like to point out 2 things, first @Blicky will confirm that he is posting this, in anger, as i have just got him banned. He has been black mailing me threatening to post this AR for 3 weeks-ish, claiming that if i did not give him an m4 in game, and messaging me saying if i searched him he would post the AR, which i have video proof of somewhere, and i showed Blicky the chat, i explained this to @Blicky and that resulted in his ban, along side a few other reasons. (Chat proof http://prntscr.com/avnmeo)

Also I shot you because prior to this you had attacked me, leading to me bleeding i believe, At the time my org took things very seriously, even minor assault, we see it as disrespect. Most of my org were there so we could have fended off cops as we were a large org at the time, and there wasn't many cops online at the time either, my org could have taken them.

P.S I intend to make a completely separate AR on you for harassment, and black mail, as that will not be tolerated within the community.
In that screenshot I never said I'm black mailing you? I clearly said that I'm going to report you and make an ar? so where was the blackmail? I never asked you for my stuff that I lost you offered me it when I said I'm making an ar. You said mates don't get mates banned and you said Il give you the stuff you lost. So i didn't report you then after what you did today I am making my ar. also i stated earlier that we where fighting and I punched you then you came behind me and shot me. The org you where in i was in the same org as you so that comment wasn't relevant. I'm finding my demo then uploading it.

Reaction score
First I'd like to address where you were, seeming, a bit cocky.
9a37d9be98.jpg
and
dfa34b3897.jpg
. Furthermore I have spoken to both of you over ts and steam. This current situation, from my point of view, is pathetic. We've been playing PERP, CSGO, Rust and other games for over months, and now you've taken this into a pathetic fight.

Second of all, I'm just going to say that in this situation, Matt, you did break rules and there is no letting go of that due to that I will be Supporting this AR. However, the full situation has not been posted however I will give a brief description of what I was told of this situation. Prior to this video, Stormzi and Matt were have a little joke by punching each other (which you can argue happens IRL between friends) however Matt decided that over this he pulled out a weapon and killed Stormzi which can be seen as 2.5, 3.4 and not much realism (2.1). (It will be more helpful if either Matt or Stormzi adjusted this or uploaded a demo/video of the full story)

All aside, we are all friends here, you just need to forgive each other, wait out the ban (or dispute/apologise) and move on.

However my verdict:

+Support

Reaction score
In that screenshot I never said I'm black mailing you? I clearly said that I'm going to report you and make an ar? so where was the blackmail? I never asked you for my stuff that I lost you offered me it when I said I'm making an ar. You said mates don't get mates banned and you said Il give you the stuff you lost. So i didn't report you then after what you did today I am making my ar. also i stated earlier that we where fighting and I punched you then you came behind me and shot me. The org you where in i was in the same org as you so that comment wasn't relevant. I'm finding my demo then uploading it.
First I'd like to address where you were, seeming, a bit cocky.
9a37d9be98.jpg
and
dfa34b3897.jpg
. Furthermore I have spoken to both of you over ts and steam. This current situation, from my point of view, is pathetic. We've been playing PERP, CSGO, Rust and other games for over months, and now you've taken this into a pathetic fight.

Second of all, I'm just going to say that in this situation, Matt, you did break rules and there is no letting go of that due to that I will be Supporting this AR. However, the full situation has not been posted however I will give a brief description of what I was told of this situation. Prior to this video, Stormzi and Matt were have a little joke by punching each other (which you can argue happens IRL between friends) however Matt decided that over this he pulled out a weapon and killed Stormzi which can be seen as 2.5, 3.4 and not much realism (2.1). (It will be more helpful if either Matt or Stormzi adjusted this or uploaded a demo/video of the full story)

All aside, we are all friends here, you just need to forgive each other, wait out the ban (or dispute/apologise) and move on.

However my verdict:

+Support
haha "We were not exchanging punches, he just began punching me, i was defenseless so shot him" we can see in the clip that you went into your storage to get a gun after i punched you.

Reaction score
Simply getting punched at is not a valid reason to kill someone. The guy getting punched should've simply called the police instead of shooting down the person and risking a 10 years jail sentence and a max. $ 10,000 fine. Including that he shot him in the middle of the bazaar, including that there were about 6 people. The user broke 2.5 for killing you for an invalid reason and 3.4 for doing it in an unrealistic fashion and risking being imprisoned with no benefit which would balance it at all.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be banned for breaking 3.4 as he/she killed the reporting player in the middle of a busy bazaar with numerous witnesses. The way the murder was performed is not justified at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.