AR on Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bruce West
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Matt *TRADING*/Matt Douglas
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51638925
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This player had a gambling store and I bet numerous amounts of small money, I then bet 50k and Matt claimed he had started lagging but whenever he had frozen he was on his phone, So I was waiting around 10 mins and he said he is still lagging at this point he had also broke 3.4 by picking a gun up at a crime scene and got shot for it. A few minutes after he was revived he was still lagging but a mini stopped next to us and he jumped in and drove of fine with no lag. This user was clearly using a fake OOC reason to buy time for his friend to take him away with 71k on him, His friend then betrayed him and mugged him of the money and he failed to drop it under gun point, Leading to the 3 Month ban he has now. Use also clearly knew if he was banned he would probably keep the money so failed to drop it.
Evidence (Demo Required): Says its corrupt when trying to upload it and crashed when trying to play it. (Help)
Tick:

Reaction score
This AR is pointless and pathetic. Matt has already been punished for the money being dropped so mentioning it was pointless. All the other backstory about lagging and stalling is fine, if you didn't want him to stall by OOC reasons, then just tell him to give valid reasons IC. And lastly if you want to make an AR on him for 3.4, just make it for 3.4, plain and simple.

Making ARs on people just because you lost money is pathetic, it's just a game, why go out your way to delay someone's fun for even longer just cause you lost 50k.

Reaction score
Here is evidence: (Phone are not showing) (Video Processing)

Timeline
03:05
| Offenders Name
00:00 - 05:15 | Small Bets
05:25 | I drop 50k
06:03 - 06:40 | He "checks money in bank" (Phone doesn't show)
07:25 | Says "my ping is aids" in LOOC
08:00 - 09:25 | "Gets money out bank" at this point he is actually on the phone but it doesn't show.
09:45 | Breaks 3.4
09:55 - 10:35 | Matt is dead.
11:45 | Matt runs away fine with no lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.