AR on Michael Williamson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ErmakDimon/Ermak Rasmussen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @MMAN /Michael Williamson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52633883
Why Should This Player Be Punished: The player killed me for no reason which i believe is a violation of 3.4.
On @Captain 's property there has been a raid in which he apparently died. The raider that i arrested informed me that there were 2 guns hidden on the cupboard, infact there were (i can provide evidence). The officer reported he confiscated a gun but he didn't mention if he did it with both or just one of them, so i went to check if they were all confiscated. Upon my arrival the officer had just left the apartment. After i checked the cupboards i exited at which point captain yelled at me to "get away" even though she walked towards me herself. I started explaining that the apartment was earlier a crime scene and i needed to check that everything was ok and no evidence was left, at which point his friend, Michael Williamson pulls out a pistol and shoots me dead without a warning.
I'd like to add that at no point was i going to detain, charge or arrest any of them and i never said i would.
He was later put in jail.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be warned for his actions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.