Ban request michael scofield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Johnny-Quid$$$/Johny Quid
​His/Her Steam/In-game Names: steam Michael Scofield ingame Michael aabruzzi
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:36664193.
Reason: I was in my base and Michael tried to raid me and he failed after 10-15mins he came back and he tried to raid me again.When i told him that he broke the rulles he saied that he will give me 200k if i wont make a ban request on him i am uploading a video on youtube with all the evidence.
This may take a couple of hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGti1tA_1VM&feature=youtu.be here is the video and a picture http://postimg.org/image/g6nrz1wyh/ The video will be done in 1hour because is 1.5gb and i am uploading it to youtube you can check it out later.

Reaction score
Yea first of all I raided you at 30-40 minutes not at 15 minutes and I have offered you 200k so you keep your mouth shut( you can in real life you can bribe someone to keep his mouth shut). I know I failed and i'll accept my punishment.

Reaction score
michael said:
Yea first of all I raided you at 30-40 minutes not at 15 minutes and I have offered you 200k so you keep your mouth shut( you can in real life you can bribe someone to keep his mouth shut). I know I failed and i'll accept my punishment.
It was less than 20minutes when i will upload the video you will see it.

Reaction score
michael said:
As I said , crying baby.

Reaction score
michael said:
"you can in real life you can bribe someone to keep his mouth shut" In Character yes. But that PM was clearly an OOC discussion, so there is no justification about the attempted bribe.

Reaction score
I see Micheal fail rped. But you fail rped more then he did. How did you know he needed1 pot? are you skypeing with him or using steam as metagame?

Reaction score
Players cannot return to break into a property after 10 minutes of NLR just because they died there and want to break in for revenge.
You can read rule 5.3 for more info.

Reaction score
Liza said:
I see Micheal fail rped. But you fail rped more then he did. How did you know he needed1 pot? are you skypeing with him or using steam as metagame?
If you talking about Astakos no i am not talking with him on skype,steam,teamspeak i gave him a pot because i own him pots because the last time we base together he gave me pots,seeds and i give it back to him.

Reaction score
Now, johny, somehow your friend gave you items, knew you came back home (opened garage) and you set up and did things together without any chat or voice communication. On the other hand, yes Michael did raid you in under 1 hour too. Both sided here, you potentially metagaming and Michael breaking 5.3.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Now, johny, somehow your friend gave you items, knew you came back home (opened garage) and you set up and did things together without any chat or voice communication. On the other hand, yes Michael did raid you in under 1 hour too. Both sided here, you potentially metagaming and Michael breaking 5.3.
Man every time we base someone siting to the window and watching if they raid us or open us the gates i didnt metagaming or something like that and i know that i cant prove that.

Reaction score
And even if you talk on steam is because with steam you can write faster that the game.I agree that the metagaming is bannable when its something like that(Come to base they raid us and kill us all).I didnt do any of this and whats the diferent ask a pot from steam chat or the ingame chat.And all the time we are talking with phone or teamspeak chat on the phone and he write me on steam because his parents was sleeping and mine too.

Reaction score
Ban request accepted. User Michael Scofield will be banned for breaking Rule number 5.3 and 5.1. Johny-Quid will be given a warning for metagaming.

//Closed and moved.

Reaction score
Sgt.James said:
Ban request accepted. User Michael Scofield will be banned for breaking Rule number 5.3 and 5.1. Johny-Quid will be given a warning for metagaming.

//Closed and moved.
Also if you give money to someone for him to keep his mouth shut for you not to get banned will get you a higher ban this goes to the one that accepts it aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.