AR on Mike Mason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ItsAquaa | http://CSGOWILD.COM (Dylan Larsen)
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: peXi (Mike Mason)
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2387066
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User shot me while I was unarmed.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!5psiQDwC!HLHSO-CpM1ST-M6AseTmpE2UN1s1S6aL5gpfpfY0aQo @LEWIS 088

ItsAquaa | http://CSGOWILD.COM (STEAM_0:1:54900967 | Dylan Larsen | Citizen) was killed by peXii (STEAM_0:0:23870669 | Mike Mason | Remington 870 | Citizen)

EDIT: There is now 2 active AR'S on him. The other one was made by @Hayden
[DOUBLEPOST=1448854384,1448496065][/DOUBLEPOST]
Put together a funny video that Actually goes along.
@WilliamVamsti @MrAaron @D3V @Fluffy @Andoyan

Alex

-Support, the only reason your ban requesting is because you got killed, literally how would he know you didn't have a pistol or something? I find it stupid you making an action request on him. Next time atleast say your unarmed? How would he knew assuming you were armed since most of the people in the apartment was. He was trying to save himself, warning him for 2.5 would be stupid.

User0

You guys were mugging him in the other apartment. You weren't unarmed because you were switching between firing modes. You may mean you weren't a threat but either way if you mugged me I'd shoot you down threat or not.
Payback is a female dog.

3403322d98.jpg

Reaction score
-support

The only reason you are making this is because you died. You mugged him, what do you expect him to do. Just let you get away with killing his friend and beating them up, i would shoot you dead if i had the chance if you did that to me. Anyways that's my opinion.

Deleted member 4141

-support

You clearly took out a gun in front of them beforehand, yes you were unarmed when answering the door but you mugged them, killed their friend, trashed their apartment and then left them be. They had every right to shoot you as you didn't kill them and you just left them to open choices. You also took their phones so they had no way of informing the police about what you guys did so they decided to take it into their own hands to bring justice. Just a personal thought though right here, seemed rather rude that you took advantage of the fact that they're new and decided to mug them and be rude to them. It's all IC stuff but really maybe next time try to raid someone who has played longer than being a coward and mugging the much defenseless citizens. Personally give kudos to the guy that shot you, maybe teach you a lesson about either making sure to finish people off or raiding people and expecting something in return. (This AR honestly has annoyed me)

Reaction score
Denied.

You may not have been a threat however, you were armed and you also mugged him. He killed you for revenge which is perfectly acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.