AR on Moon - 2.1 & 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Basically just had bought my property at the bank and was heading towards it, but ended up being gunned down trying to make my way. Got shot out of my car for no valid reason and also shot and killed. Would like to see a refund for the damage on my vehicle and some action taken towards the offender.

Your Steam/In-game Name: STEAM_0:1:109644202 / Ozain

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ??

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43436378 - Moon + Ethan ?

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.1 & 2.5 - Might be more rule violations than those, but these are the ones I figured would be relevant straight of the bat.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tvrgQxmeecybm0jq5fppZ1-0ibXGvP8r/view?usp=sharing

Tick: As I couldn't access the playback menu by 'shift + f2' for some reason I cant really tell what the tick is but a guess would be 4000tick -ish since this is literally the first banter that happened to me upon connecting so the demo is quite small.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

We were in a shootout with cops immediately prior to this. I saw a BMW which the PLPD also use and your player model has a cap. I mistook you as a police officer and shot at your car with Moon finishing you.

Sorry for the mistake and I'll happily repay for the $3500 repair + $1500 for your time wasted.

If you still wish for a punishment then I will happily take it as it was my fault you died.

Reaction score
Actions should have consequences otherwise people going to behave however they would like, I'm waiting for an member of staff to investigate further and only then they may choose how the verdict will go. But the argument behind your actions is noted.

Deleted member 5920

It was clearly an accident.

Send me your bank details so I can reimburse you.

Reaction score
@Al Capone @Al Capone imagine calling other people niggas,, you must have some serious mental issues, or did you have bad childhood experiences? Maybe your parents never loved you? Oh and that one about Danes, I heare that often. It must be hard being jealous because Danes are superior race and our government is perfect.

Deleted member 5920

@Dimitry Slezskov Danes aren't a race. Unless you mean great danes, the dogs. Which are a species, an inferior one, which I will concede you are similar to.

Reaction score
@Ethan Danes are part of the Arian race.

SSo are you wannabe AL capone lolololol

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Last edited:
Reaction score
I see the reasoning why you would call it an accident but I do believe that your case is not strong enough to hold water cause the unmarked police vehicles are unmarked due to the fact that they're supposed to mix into the fleet of normal peoples cars. There for you can not simply shoot a car that you suspect is a unmarked police vehicle since it might as well be a civilians car which it obviously was in this case. But I understand the logic for why you did what you did but I still don't think it's fair play not even if I would have been an officer.

Deleted member 5920

It was more the fact that you look like a police officer from a distance due to your cap, again I apologise.

Reaction score
If you want sound you would have to download the demo mate but sure I could hear the gunshots being fired from somewhere around the bridge but I doesn't change the fact that I had bought a property in the projex and had good reason to wait outside of the crime scene until the scenario had played out.

Deleted member 4116

@Ozain the shootout was from Projex to like the Projex parking and you decide to drive into the parking resulting in your death. Don't drive into to shootouts next like when you hear shots.

Reaction score
@Sossa Or people could actually stop playing the game like its tdm and actually consider that this in fact still is a PERP server even though the reality is that it's far from it which ik. Such action like this back in the day would land you in big trouble.

But since I have the mindset of an older player regarding the rules and laws I suddenly fall under the category of the guys who be tripping. How ever there is still people here that aren't affected by the small dick syndrome and some players do not wish to be the loudest and trigger happiest of them all.

*insert reply here "tHeY hAtE uS cUz ThEy AiN't Us"

Reaction score
Holy shit your salt can fill up the entire fucking atlantic sea you're obviously in the wrong breaking 3.4 see here "If you want sound you would have to download the demo mate but sure I could hear the gunshots being fired from somewhere around the bridge but I doesn't change the fact that I had bought a property in the projex and had good reason to wait outside of the crime scene until the scenario had played out. "

but still decides to make an AR after @Ethan offers you compensation for your own fuckups you idiot GN

Status
Not open for further replies.