AR on Nade Smith / Void and his friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Rafxl_ / Franklin Jones
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Nade Smith / Void
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30781429
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This person and his friend both broke the rules by attempting to mug me in front of an npc in a public area so I responded saying "Fuck off" as they had no weapons at the time and as I was running to my car I got shot in the back by both of them. I have no past with either of these two and there was no reason for them to kill me.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: 50280

Reaction score
+support, Its quite clear they broke the rules of mugging you in a public area, infront of an NPC also with them having a loud firearm it would have been heard in the gas station too.

they also tried mugging in a public place, I would ask for their POV on their events IF they actually are willing to point out their POV

Reaction score
First of let me start by tagging @Void. There is no evidence that this is void although I doubt you would make it up. However, it can be easily found out by an admin checking the logs unless Void admits before. It is clear that he broke 5.1 and 6.3 as he mugged you in a public area considering it is a parking lot for people to go and park their cars and he did it infront of the NPC. He broke 2 rules and once we have found it that it definitely is void, he should be given a suitable punishment also depending on his warning and ban record.

Reaction score
5.1, 6.3, 2.5 - Users attempted to mug someone in the public and in view of an NPC. The victim did not see that he is being gunpointed. As the victim was looking to the users, they started shooting on the victim.

A +support from me.

Reaction score
I was told that a franklin has previously kidnapped void and left him in a car, may have been revenge. If not then +support I suppose

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will receive a ban for 5.1 and 6.3.

Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.