AR on Niy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Scott Mayfair / STEAM_0:0:115926207
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Niy / No idea
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154185791
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I feel the user has broke 3,4. He decided it would be a good idea to risk his life over some shit talking in public. I would have understand if he followed us elsewhere but this whole situation was extremely mingey. We noticed a man following us and we pulled over at the gas station at Bazaar. He then pulled out an AK with in public view of the gas station employees because of be "called names" after we confronted him he proceeded to shoot at me and chase me down in my car. I feel he has broken rules by risking his life and facing imprisonment over name calling and doing such in a public place

Evidence (Demo Required):http://www.filedropper.com/perpheadsdemo2018-8-1621-15-39

Tick: 13800

Reaction score
Next time dont call me names just because I parked next to you and dont ram my car for no damn reason and when confronted dont challenge me to do something lol your own fault.

Reaction score
@Madje please don't gunpoint people in such a public setting. him fishing for a reaction doesn't justify you gunpointing him at such a public location.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.