AR on Aiko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Niy , Madje Mauricio
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Tide Goat
His/Her SteamID:dont know
Why Should This Player Be Punished:He crashed into my p1 in purpose to make the cop chase stop as I was speeding putting his life at risk , he died and I died.
Evidence (Demo Required):https://plays.tv/video/5b773be54390081b23/aiko
Tick:

Reaction score
Okay for one you was evading police for no reason and i did make a f6 (no one responded) And for 2 i was on the wrong side yes but i was going into my lane and if partly your fault as you was going full speed into me and you clearly didnt make no effort to change that did you? So you cant blame the hole thing on me.

why did you evade police in the first place?

Last edited:
Reaction score
[Not Involved]

In all honesty, me being in RTU and knowing how aids the cayenne is, Aiko isn't the one who should take full blame, if it wasn't for you speeding you wouldn't of hit
@dysclose ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ because you can see aiko taking the corner with the really bad turning circle of the Porsche. He was going code 3 and most officers do not go head on into super cars because they know the person will shit on them with IA's.

@Madje you should try to understand the other persons perspective and attempt to chat with them over steam or OOC in order to gain insight and to gain an understanding as to why they had hit you.

@dysclose ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ it would be easier for your case and staff if you could send in the demo or the clip within the demo of this exact situation from the day. Attempt to contact @Madje over steam and discuss this.

Reaction score
Okey so first of all I wasnt going 130mph which is the max I can go in my p1 I was just starting to accelarate to evade that cop and dont tell me you were doing the turn or someshit like that because in the video you can see how far you were already from the turn and you car wasn't even turning to the the right to get in the right lane you were just going forward. And how am I supposed to try to not hit you if when I render you car I cant even have the reaction to brake almost. You could have closed the road also instead of coming down to projex instead of making that turn that you knew it would fuck me because I was going to crash. And I was evading because I had lots of 12.12 warnings and I had mugged someone earlier if I do remember and I didnt take shit of him because he was a sweater but he still could have called the cops on me.

Reaction score
Okey so first of all I wasnt going 130mph which is the max I can go in my p1 I was just starting to accelarate to evade that cop and dont tell me you were doing the turn or someshit like that because in the video you can see how far you were already from the turn and you car wasn't even turning to the the right to get in the right lane you were just going forward. And how am I supposed to try to not hit you if when I render you car I cant even have the reaction to brake almost. You could have closed the road also instead of coming down to projex instead of making that turn that you knew it would fuck me because I was going to crash. And I was evading because I had lots of 12.12 warnings and I had mugged someone earlier if I do remember and I didnt take shit of him because he was a sweater but he still could have called the cops on me.

NOT INVOLVED! Just a heads up, the porsche cayanne is one of the most glitchest cars going, turning is terrible, 1 tap from the porsche cayenne whilst you are going 30 and damage the car and even immobilise it. The porsche cayenne is actually used to stop and to wedge you from going, which is also allowed. You in the clip didnt die, only the officer. Officers can risk their lives to catch a criminal that is fleeing. Also, This is a PLPD IA matter since he was on duty, not a staff matter, when the IA gets sustained, meaning he got a warning/reprimand/demotion or what ever punishment, thats when you can do a RR.

Reaction score
NOT INVOLVED! Just a heads up, the porsche cayanne is one of the most glitchest cars going, turning is terrible, 1 tap from the porsche cayenne whilst you are going 30 and damage the car and even immobilise it. The porsche cayenne is actually used to stop and to wedge you from going, which is also allowed. You in the clip didnt die, only the officer. Officers can risk their lives to catch a criminal that is fleeing. Also, This is a PLPD IA matter since he was on duty, not a staff matter, when the IA gets sustained, meaning he got a warning/reprimand/demotion or what ever punishment, thats when you can do a RR.
IA all ready spoke to me about it. And yes yhe porch ccan break your car by just going 20-30 MPH and you dont evade because OF 12.12 and possible muuging because we known nothing about the muuging @Madje

Reaction score

denied.jpg

Reviewed by: @Shay and myself

The whole situation looks like an accident due to the Porsche cayenne's bad handling, if you truly believe that the officer was aiming for your vehicle, please submit an Internal Affairs complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.