AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:niy/madje
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: moronpipllyd/hugh jones
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:1:45194560
Why Should This Player Be Punished:3.4-Both : Parking in the middle of the intersection to store the gun / punching me under gunpoiting and not following my orders. And also 3.18 as he just killed my friend , shot at me and decided to trunk the weapon after he saw me driving off , to kill him there's no really other choices in that position.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
c3bfd653af6c887edf3d294c6b3701d8.png

meme

Reaction score
Confirmed image of MoronPipllyd uploading the youtube video circa 2019:

I'll start by addressing the 3.18 claim I guess, then we'll move onto the 3.4.

I get it, you were chasing me and you knew what your intents were, but honestly, when I was driving down that highway I wouldn't say my life was in immediate danger as 3.18 says (quoting rules is old, go find it urself i cba). I know you will disagree because you were the one seeking to endanger my life, but I genuinely didn't even notice you were so close behind (you can even see in the video that I keep slowing down to reply to a snapchat). When I got to the intersection it dawned on me that your car is a lot faster than mine, so I thought 'hey maybe lets put this away now before he catches up'. Which I did completely oblivious to you, honestly I didn't have a clue you were barrelling towards me, you can even see in the video that I didn't see you.

In conclusion, I agree, it looks like a minge store. I put the m24 away just as you were about to roll up and end my sad life. But truthfully, it wasn't on purpose, I thought I had a lot more time. It's no lie either that my life was in danger from the minute I shot your friend at storage, but immediate danger is a different thing. I would argue that I wasn't aware of any immediate danger until I saw your car at 1:07, just after finishing the storage access.

This one is a little easier, hand to god when I ran you over at 1:10 I thought you were dead, and I was getting out to reap the rewards (because I knew all the cops were dead at subs, so no resistance to a free AK), this is also why I got my fists were out and turned my flashlight on. I know I'm a little rusty but even I'd have the sense to just carry on driving and survive if I knew you'd just been rag-dolled and weren't actually dead.

This is where it gets hairy, I couldn't find the AK (obviously cause you were still alive). You then got back up and immediately started shooting me (rightfully so). If we are to obey 3.4 and preserve our life at all cost, at that point I had 2 options:

Plan A: Try to punch you to death cause you were probably 2hp from the tyre sandwich you ate.
Plan B: Run away and zig zag your bullets.

As you can see from the video, I tried both these plans consecutively, to no avail. But I will stand by them because at the time, they were my best shot at survival. The fact that you stopped shooting at me and said 'stop' doesn't really mean anything, my best chance for survival was still to run away and zig zag, not to comply. Because you had already shown that you wanted me dead, my bet is that if I had complied I would have been taken somewhere and executed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So I'ld like to say this , just to see if you agree with me : when you are getting raided the door is still locked but you know you are getting raided , would you store your stuff because you are not in immediate danger? as the door is locked? You cannot as you know you are getting raided, you might say you didn't know I was coming after you but why didn't you tried to evade and hide yourself instead of storing it right away in the intersection? that's the point I'm trying to reach with you. Also 3.4, you ran me over in a car that goes probably like 50mph and it's a really small car which I could easily jump into the roof and keep shooting you , I only shot the car to make it not drivable , you proceeded to run me over , which it was my bad, as I didn't get cover from my p1 , also thought I would be able to wreck it before you actually hit me so. But then you got out and started punching , of course I tried to shoot you to make you stop, and I successfully did it and I gave you orders , which you clearly ignored . By rule 3.6 - Stay alive (Typically, players must, at all times, do everything in their power to prevent and/or avoid their own death. ) You shall always follow my gunpoint because if I wanted you dead I would have just killed you instead of giving you orders.

Reaction score
@Madje

Sorry but I don't get any of your points.

1. If my door is still locked and I'm in another room, why wouldn't I put my stuff away? I have plenty of time to perform the action whilst my life is still not in IMMEDIATE danger. If you were inside the property and we were engaged in a gunfight, then it would definitely be against the rules, but I'm struggling to see how my life is in immediate danger behind a locked door in another room (in your scenario).

But.. If I've been misinterpreting that rule for 4 years and an admin feels otherwise. That's fair enough I'll gladly take the punishment and give you the M24.

2. 'Also 3.4, you ran me over in a car that goes probably like 50mph and it's a really small car which I could easily jump into the roof and keep shooting you'

It's a bloody Dodge Challenger I'd hardly call it really small, also it doesn't matter if you COULD jump over it. You didn't. So it's completely irrelevant.

3. 'I only shot the car to make it not drivable'

Honestly, imo it doesn't matter why you did it. If you shoot at a person, or their car it can quite clearly be inferred as you trying to kill them. It is a lethal force after all.

4. 'I successfully did it and I gave you orders, which you clearly ignored ... You shall always follow my gunpoint because if I wanted you dead I would have just killed you instead of giving you orders.'

Yes, yes I did. I've already attempted to justify this in my previous response. But what I'm trying to get at is, you may have only wanted to subdue me to do whatever and maybe you didn't want to kill me. But that's not what I thought at the time, and that's not what your actions were showing. Your actions were saying loud and clear to me at the time that you wanted me dead, and that by co-operating I would only diminish my chance of escaping death.

You tell me, if someone chases you down and shoots at your windscreen would you think they didn't want you dead?

Reaction score
1. If you are getting raided you can not store the guns that's a rule.
3. That doesn't make sense saying that if someone disables a car he wants to kill you, cops shot at cars when they evading if they think it's actually worth disabling it , they clearly don't have intention to kill the man but to arrest him.
4. If someone chases me down and shoots my car because I'm trying to drive away I would probably stop the car and follow his orders, to try and perserve my life if I knew he wanted to kill me , I would try to drive away until the car was disabled and then stop , as in the middle of the intersection there's really no escape.

Reaction score
1. That's not a rule, the rule actually says "While their life is in immediate danger a player must not use their storage boxes/trunks".

Rules aren't written in situation-specific ways, it doesn't say ''While being raided a player must not use their storage boxes/trunks". Because RP is dynamic and not every situation is the same, that's exactly why I've just spent 2 paragraphs trying to justify my use of the storage trunk. For example, if the rule was written that way, what would stop me from just standing outside your door for 2 hours saying 'im gonna raid you! no picking drugs or storing guns for you!'.

2. I didn't say that if someone disables your car he wants to kill you, like at all. I never said that. Read it again, please.

What I'm saying is that no matter for what purpose they are doing it, if someone is SHOOTING at you (if you're inside a car or not), that is deadly force and is a threat to your life.

4a. ''If someone chases me down and shoots my car because I'm trying to drive away I would probably stop the car and follow his orders''

I would personally call that poor survival instincts, but that's okay because they are YOUR instincts. As I said earlier, each situation is different and each person's reactions and instincts are different. My instincts happen to be to try and get away from someone who is shooting at me as fast as possible and not to approach them as soon as they stop shooting.

But see, that's the point of 3.4, and rules in general. They're meant to make you question your instincts and decide if that's a realistic way of behaving. Not to decide if it's inconvenient to the person who you're roleplaying with. In this case, I would argue that my actions (although potentially minge-like) were realistic and my intention genuinely was to preserve my life, even if it was inconvenient for you.

4b. "as in the middle of the intersection there's really no escape."

I would argue that compared to the rest of the highway the intersection is the best place to make an escape on foot with minimal risk to your life and a maximum chance for escape. That's why I stopped there to do it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not going to reply to this thread anymore so I'll leave it at that. I understand you're annoyed and believe your RP was ruined by my actions, I can only apologize for that. But I will not concede to breaking any rules. The only mistake I believe I made was getting out of the car after running you over (it was only cause I thought I'd killed you but still)

Reaction score
Alright this will be my last statement also:
1.For example, if the rule was written that way, what would stop me from just standing outside your door for 2 hours saying 'im gonna raid you! no picking drugs or storing guns for you!'.
The cops? You mugging them? Even shot them if you feel like they a threat to you?

You shoot at a person, or their car it can quite clearly be inferred as you trying to kill them. It is a lethal force after all.
If you aim not to the the driver but to the engine or tires why would the person think you wanted to kill him? It depends on the person thoughts what was the shooter intention and I'm not blaming you if you thought that I wanted to kill you because after all that was the mainly reason why I chased you.

4. (In general) I understand that you got out of the car to get my gun as you thought I was dead , but as soon as you realised I was not you should've had just ran away immediatelly , instead , you decided to try to knock me out when I have an AK on my hands and when I say there's really no escape in the intersection I'm referring to the actual road not the city , because until you could get out of my sight I'ld have sprayed an entire mag on you and that was deadly as it happened , and also you said "Plan B: Run away and zig zag your bullets." , that's not really realistic to zigzag my bullets as a gun spread overcomes your zigzag movement, it's not like I couldn't control the spray on your body.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you do not want to accept that you broke rules , that's completely fine to me as I'm not the admin , I'll have to let them decide this for us.

Reaction score
Accepted

Regarding this I believe @MoronPipllyd you shouldn’t have just jumped out of your vehicle to store your firearm you should have kept driving until you are 100% the user isn’t following you

Also regarding you jumping out after you ran the user over you should have kept driving not jump out your vehicle and see IF you have killed him.

As you have just returned back to the community I am just going to issue you a verbal warning make sure this doesn’t happen again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.