Ar on nooni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
vid 1: wasnt on ts i saw aaron too behind that car and i saw that he had a gun but he was with a better cover then this is why i took you down first and then when aaron moved i shot him too and you right no body said flankers scrapy this is why i came to scrapy to kill the flankers i wanted to stand on your spot and snipe from theer and on m,y way there i saw you ...

vid 2 - im still thinking that way that you was trespassing i didnt changed my story i wrote that too in the start of the ar and again not trying to change story in the video you can see that im in my own business was taking the situation slow was on youtube on my second screen so i didnt hard the cars on a background or something was looking only on org chat ik its not excuse you can believe me or not but im telling you my side so i went outside to go to the parker area so i can shot from there in case you guys will come then i saw you and instantly shot thats my side and the truth done a mistake that shot you instantly but again you didnt die the only thing that you lost is bandage ... can refund you that +more staff if its that big deal for yo

Reaction score
It still dosnt change the fact I followed all commands and had no gun on me when shot. It choose to shoot me no one forced him to. If he wants to get into gun fights he needs to know if he has reason to shoot someone. Not just shoot anyone he can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.