AR Nooni 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Husky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Nooni
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108145691
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 - User decided to shoot someone due to them placing a chair at his front door, the user did so when the other was attempting to move it. No verbal attempt was made to remove the chair nor was a report made.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Posting for nooni-
I was about to go and raid p4 and I heared steps and the door sound outside coming from upstairs. As I went to the door to unlock it I see a orange guy at the door with a gun on his back along with the P4 door being left open. With this happening I tried to take my chance and kill him to start my raid. But the prop infront of me caused me massive issues with leaving the door ETC. As you can see from an AR made by jamie I get naded becuase I get stuck on the chair and the door frame.
If you ask "how did I know he was living there" I knew this beucase eailer on I seen him go in and out of the base multiple times locking and unlocking his door on the enter/exit.

Reaction score
Denied

As they were planning on raiding projex 4, seeing an occupant of this apartment right outside of their door who is armed justifies shooting him and initiating the raid. Not to mention Jarred was messing around with a prop.

Reviewed with @SpaceShots & @Synatec

Status
Not open for further replies.