Ar on nooni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
was coming from scrapy was been told in ts that there is flankers didnt know that they meant flankers in projex and not outside didnt saw aaron so i was thinking that you was the flanker so took you down can give my pov if its needed

Reaction score
Your on teamspeak (ingame) with the user who had my at gunpoint. I caused no threat at all towards you.

Reaction score
no communication got wrong info about flankers as i said ik your car tho saw your car and you behind that been told that there is flankers sorry for killing you got wrong info

Reaction score
@✪[Sky]-Nooni

Bad info or not. You turned around and shot a unarmed player showing no threat towards you. Even if I was said flanker I would have to show at least a threat for you to kill me. Your reasoning alone is very small for killing me and is also stupid.

Reaction score
@Jack Bushross didnt turned around to you i was about to flank from scrapy as i said been told that there is flankers im at scrapy watching you on a spot right in front of projex building good spot to kill us all and my friends are raiding your friends so i took the shot done a mistake cuz shot you from far sorry about that

Deleted member 5920

This was miscommunication becasue Nooni struggles with English. He thought you were sniping us at Projex when I said flankers at Projex. I shouted at him for it, do not worry.

Reaction score
miscommunication too yo0u can ask admins for logs and see that all org chat was : raid raid

Reaction score
@✪[Sky]-Nooni
You seem to be miscommunication alot causing you to rdm? You also didn't say that in ooc you stated you could kill us because you own that area of the map. Mods can look at the ooc logs for you saying that.

Reaction score
you didnt lose anything tho except 5 min stop being toxic about the beef that happening on he server mistakes can happen and this mistake is not that big deal dont let the beef from the server to here
said already sorry for your 5 min loss and for your bandage that you use to stop the bleeding when i shot you

Reaction score
This isnt me being toxic. This is me simply reporting you for your rule breaks. Ill leave this to who ever is handling since clearly there is nothing else for you to tell me.

Reaction score
@Jack Bushross ik and its still right you ask why i shot you i told you cuz of the miscommunication the thing that you was in my area its another reason got killed a lot like that when i was in this area cuz we own parker and glass co this is why there is gate when you pass the gate you are in our area ik that we cant lock the gate but still this is why there is a gate there to not pass it

Deleted member 5920

The miscommunication is because Nooni has the IQ of a brick. I am very sorry for his behaviour. I will be grounding him and forcing him to stay in the base.

Reaction score
Its being toxic cuz hour of what happend on the server you makeing on me ar its just will be less fun less fights and shit done a mistake didnt done that in purpose all i see is tou trying to get me ban over a beef
The mistake that i done could happen to every one and its still happening i ask for forgivnes but as i said you want me banned over a server beef

Reaction score
you can see that i even shot my own team mate i didnt know that he had you as i said was thinking that you flankers you cant see that on the demo if i had the real vid from that far and you kind a was in dark spot and bhind the car its was look like you had a gun so this is why i killed you now you can see that from my pov
you can see here all the org chat about raid and shit so this is why i instantly shot you every one said that you raiding so first guy that i saw was you i instantly shot didnt had the time to see tho if you have gun in your hands but because every one said its raid didnt want to take any chances and check if you had gun cuz if you did had one in your hands and i will be to slow its will result in my death this is why i instantly shot

Reaction score
Video 1 - I am assuming that you are using teamspeak in game with your org. for at least 1min before you killing me you can easily hear Arron GPing me and sorting the situation out. Clearly shown in my video. Aswell as this by you killing me for "flanking". By you taking it apon yourself to shoot me you need to make the choice if im a threat or if im a bystander. not showing any threat or having a gun on my back (put away because I was told by Arron to do so) you shouldn't be shooting. The only thing said in your video is "flankers" if you was at scrappys aswell as another org member how the hell are you just going to assume there are other flankers if the location was not told.

Video 2 - You claimed ingame/OOC that you was allowed to kill us all due to "trespassing" you have now suddenly changed your story to its your org's fualt once again. You can claim its your orgs fualt but there was 0 crowbars/bombs/bobby pin sounds showing no raid at the time. You rushed out and shot the first person you see. Just seems like your passing the blame on other people even though its not there fault, each time you have taken the choice of (do i kill him or do I not kill him) both times you have taken (I do kill him).

I would also like to add to the final part of this, alot of your friends keep blaming your understanding of English in the other comments ^^ unless this is being wrote for you (I don't care if it is or not) your English seems fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.