AR on olsen guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ermak/Ermak Rasmussen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Probably Husky, might be more.
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Started a shootout at bazzaar for no reason when i was about to ticket them for illegal transport of a firearm. Their excuse was that they were wanted for an earlier shootout at projex, however no one called it in nor found dna.

By the looks of it they might also have stored soemthing while being pulled over, right infront of police.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
@The HitMan

Last edited:
Reaction score
There were no warrants set out by myself or any other Officers, no-one called the cars that were involved, Ermak with my self and Jack were going to be taking the weapons since they were being transported illegally under Section 8.

Reaction score
Ermak to be fair to them i cant see that they have done anything wrong in this situation, Nade had killed a few cops on top of the pub including me, there was still some officer alive on the other had which could have called out this information. The nade left the shootout. Assuming i guess that he was warranted. I spoke to nade and he said that he had told people that he had killed cops so obviously when he gets pulled over and cuffed the reaction for his friends / org is that hes killed cops he must be being arrested for 10 years etc. The suspect should have been warranted but i guess that down to bad communication.
[DOUBLEPOST=1517154404,1517154225][/DOUBLEPOST]@The HitMan
There is no way that they can have know if they have a warrant or not, no one is going to risk anything after we just shot officers.

Reaction score
Instead of directing this AR on "Olsen guys" and slandering all of us by doing so can you actually get some relevant info and make the AR on the person who started it.

Reaction score
Instead of directing this AR on "Olsen guys" and slandering all of us by doing so can you actually get some relevant info and make the AR on the person who started it.
But are you involved

Also I said “Olsen guys” not “whole of Olsen”

Reaction score
well i got out the car, then i started to speak to callum through the door about the transport, then a fat shootout starts, i didnt start it, i was just speaking to @The HitMan about ther transport in bazar 3 at the time soo ye.

Edit: Me and Nade got out of the car, i saw you were distracted talking to nade so i went into bazar to store gun, thats when Callum (The HitMan) started to talk to me, i was not involved in starting it nor did i know how it started.

Reaction score
INVOLVED! Yes there was a massive shootout at bazaar, but no it wasnt over the fact of an illegal transport ticket. I didnt start it. And Dom Gandhi wasnt even on @ErmakDimon . And no im not in olsen. And also, i didnt do anything wrong for the first time. I killed legitly. A medic was doing his duties mid shootout, like DNA/reviving, i told him to stop and he continued, i warned him again, he ignored, so i killed him.

Reaction score
INVOLVED! Yes there was a massive shootout at bazaar, but no it wasnt over the fact of an illegal transport ticket. I didnt start it. And Dom Gandhi wasnt even on @ErmakDimon . And no im not in olsen. And also, i didnt do anything wrong for the first time. I killed legitly. A medic was doing his duties mid shootout, like DNA/reviving, i told him to stop and he continued, i warned him again, he ignored, so i killed him.
Because you explain why the shootout started in the first place, so much information, very vital for the very AR! Thanks for your amazing input.

I'm fucking kidding it's worse than being diabetic

Reaction score
Because you explain why the shootout started in the first place, so much information, very vital for the very AR! Thanks for your amazing input.

I'm fucking kidding it's worse than being diabetic

Olsen did a raid at projex, dont know what actually happened down there, but all i know that they raided projex. No one said anything about stuff like DNA. After raiding, your more than likely to get warranted if its a decent medic/and full server. So they probably thought they were warranted, and they were about to raid another property.

Reaction score
Olsen did a raid at projex, dont know what actually happened down there, but all i know that they raided projex. No one said anything about stuff like DNA. After raiding, your more than likely to get warranted if its a decent medic/and full server. So they probably thought they were warranted, and they were about to raid another property.
So after they raided they decided to risk their lives and start a shootout upon an assumption? Like really? And if you just raided a property and you're "most likely" warranted you should hide from cops not go to bazaar.

Reaction score
So after they raided they decided to risk their lives and start a shootout upon an assumption? Like really? And if you just raided a property and you're "most likely" warranted you should hide from cops not go to bazaar.

like i said, i wasnt involved in the first raid, was involved in the second shootout cus of the second raid they were about to perform. I know i wasnt warranted due to the fact i would have checked by going to the hospital, cus it will tell you if you are warranted and it wont alert the police.

Reaction score
like i said, i wasnt involved in the first raid, was involved in the second shootout cus of the second raid they were about to perform. I know i wasnt warranted due to the fact i would have checked by going to the hospital, cus it will tell you if you are warranted and it wont alert the police.
So you joined in on a shootout that you shouldnt have been involved in as you were not warranted in the first place and decided to drag heat on yourself instead of waiting for cops to leave/die then raid without being warranted yourself? Hm...

Reaction score
So you joined in on a shootout that you shouldnt have been involved in as you were not warranted in the first place and decided to drag heat on yourself instead of waiting for cops to leave/die then raid without being warranted yourself? Hm...

no, i was involved in the second shootout cus i was about to raid with them. I also shot a medic as i stated above for a valid reason.

I come into it when we are about to raid mcuwes, Police turn up and then the shootout begins. I know they raided projex, dont know if they died. Like i said previously, DNA/Warrants. Anyway the medic starts dna the body and i threaten the medic to stop go away, hes in an active shootout zone. He continue to ignore, i threatened him again with a gun to his head, he continued to ignore. I shoot the medic due to the fact hes being a combat medic at this time, during an active shootout. Meanwhile i still have to get to mcuwes to help. But by the time i done that, i just start to flee, as its gonna turn bad.

Reaction score
Ermak can you get logs please instead of making an ar on me as i didn't shoot you
//phone
Sozzies but i assumed it was you since you were the only one that ran off intially. Apparently it was Huskers so sozzies.

Reaction score
i guess this can be closed any staff member due to most of them being banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.