Status
Not open for further replies.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bob Bobov-Google Chrome
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @orzel1244/ Mac Rosiak
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5- User took a guess that I am raiding his property cus of me having an AK on my back and that my friends are raiding his house so he took a guess that I was raiding him so he gp me on the highway and shoot me down.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Well, I don't think the 7 seconds is enough to show this situation.

I was part of Katchin org, I know how you guys are raiding, and today I joined new org, I've seen you guys are looking around for raid, it was pretty obvious as you were driving around our base in 2 cars, 4 ppl in one and you in another car, I tried to talk to Katchin then he left, so for me that was clear you gonna raid, I warned my friends and went on ORG ts, then I drove on the highway bridge with my gun hoping to snipe some of the raiders to help my new friends survive, these friends told me the raiders are already lockpicing, then I heard shooting and my friends started disconnecting from ts without single word, or just screaming "RAID HELP", then it was clear we're under raid. And there's the question, why were you stopping on highway as it's risky (someone may potentially hit your car and make you harm), you was also holding phone in your hands, which looked pretty clear in this case, then when I forced you out of your car, I've seen AK on your back. Now there was 2 things I could do, the first one would be forcing you to drop the weapon, but it takes so much time to pick the gun up, make sure you don't have second gun, and make sure you wont come back after 15 secs, also in this time more of my friends would die. So when I realised you had the AK on purpose to kill possible flankers on the raid (me) I decided to kill you, this way I saved some time, took your AK and killed like 2 more of the raiders

Ps. this AR is pretty hypocritical, as few days ago you broke 3.4 by pulling your pistol and shooting me when I had bigger gun pointing at you

Last edited:

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I was driving around to make sure cops are not in the area so my friends can raid the property safely, I was not assisting the raid by the time I was just lurking around to see where you were heading to see if your gonna call the police on them nothing else. As I saw that there was police patrolling around the area earlier I wanted to make sure that the police do not get involved there so my friends have bigger chance of winning the raid, my intention by following you was to see where you were heading cus you had no firearm on your back only in your hands so I thought you will drive off to call the police on them which I didn't want to happen.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I was just on ts with them to make sure they all don't die so they lose the raid and by saying to make sure the police doesn't come I wanted to either bait them after me or tell them there's something else happening more important as it already worked once to the officer there was on duty so they could start off the raid. Also The stuff I did didn't give you a reason to shoot me down as you admit to not knowing in the beginning that I had a gun on my back until you gped me out of it

Reaction score
Sorry for my reply without any engagement, but there is no audio so you can not review it throughout listening to what you all say. Although this could be some kind of robbery where you did not work with them in. Again sorry for my reply, but had to loosen it hence it could be a little difficult to make the staff members undertake decisions.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
In a gyazo I cannot provide you audio and even if I had the audio in from my demo he wouldn't be able to hear me as its my demo he has to provide the demo if he really want audio of me talking

Reaction score
Although this could be some kind of robbery where you did not work
The thing is, he worked in this robbery as he said "I wanted to make sure that the police do not get involved"

he has to provide the demo
I don't think that's important, as we can see org chat, you with the ak looking at raid target, and non casual behav

Reaction score
@Google Chrome
I wanted to either bait them after me or tell them there's something else happening more important
Yeah, that's prove of cooperation with raiders.

I did didn't give you a reason to shoot me down as you admit to not knowing in the beginning that I had a gun on my back until you gped me out of it
Yeah, but after GP I realised that I'm 100% right with my supposition. So I shooted you AFTER GP

It's pretty clear for me, I know it's frustrating when you're losing without chance to fight and that's why you're pissed off, but well.. That happens sometimes

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@orzel1244 What you basically just said is that If we take an example your at slums and your not inside your apartment at the time but your outside at the gas station and I was next to you with my car and you knew the people inside were my friends you would gp me and If I had a gun on me you would shoot me lmao that makes 0 sense as I am not showing any threat towards your life. Also, you had no idea why If I was assisting the raid cus they were my friends? I could be legit just having the gun on me for my own safety as we were just involved in a raid earlier at puffer mark where I gped a medic to get in and do stuff?

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
pmsl so saying that means that I am involved? I said go raid it already cus I was waiting for too long and they were just being slow that doesn't mean I was involved

Reaction score
Yeah, hurrying up teammates for raid, giving away info, and being ready with AK to KOS cops doesnt make you involved in raid, what does then?

Reaction score
@orzel1244 please explain more clearly how you knew Bob was involved with the raiders and actively assisting them.

Reaction score
I don't want to make it sounds like I killed him because he was following me, but you should understand that was the only thing I could do to save my friends, if I would just start sniping raiders, Im sure he would kille me, wont you agree? Would he just look how I'm killing his friends? That was pretty clear he's gonna cover his org while they're raiding. For me that was clear you gonna do something offensive, because who would stop on middle of highway with heavy weapon on back just because he wanna see what's going on? The thing is I wouldnt shoot him if he wouldnt be armed, what did he expected?

Reaction score
Because I was part of the org day before this situation, and I don't like Bob much IC, and I keept contact with other members of his org, so if he would leave I would know that.

Can you say, I could take out gun and start shooting raiders and not being killed by Bob? Do you really belive it?

Reaction score
You cannot shoot him based on assumptions or because he is known friends with the raiders, did you receive any information that Bob was taking part in the raid, if so, what was it?

Reaction score
@Dom_ No, I had no direct info, letting him stay alive would be 3.4 as he would shoot me while I would shoot raiders

Reaction score
Accepted

@orzel1244 As i said, you cannot preemptively kill someone based on a suspicion, although this may have been the case you should wait until you know for sure or find alternative ways to help save your base.

User will receive a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.