ar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just bobby pinned your back door, you come running round the corner, what do you expect me to do? bobby again in front of you? it is early in the morning and the only people that where there was me, you and DB Killer. I was not going to shoot you as that would have attracted more attention so what Should have i done in that situtation?

Reaction score
If you don't know the amount of players on at the time is irrelivant to the situation as its supposed to be treated as public areas would be full of people in a normal city. I won't tell you what you should have done however i can tell you that gunpointing me in such a public area in an attempt to raid is a poor decision

Reaction score
@Mage its different when they are right next to the door and you gunpoint them into the back, but guess staff disagree

Reaction score
This is pretty dumb if u ask me. Your point being that OOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS BIG OPEN PUBLIC SPACE REE but you even said in the video 'stop bobbie pinning my door please' whether it was public or not he has already committed the crime of trying to break into your shop gping you and forcing you to open the door is more than fine. and the mugging point can't really be said due to the fact that you ran in a pulled a gun.

Reaction score
Denied

Being as @Greg had already bobby pinned the door and you had acknowledged that directly to him, his action of gun-pointing you into your shop was fine in the scenario he currently was faced with. However, in terms of moving you into the shop, it would have been quicker to gunpoint you in via the back door which would have lowered the risk for him. In regards to the claim of him attempting to mug you, which what does appear to be his intentions, he cannot be punished for that in this scenario as you had pulled your gun out which resulted in him and his friend opening fire at you. If this wasn't the case and he was able to successfully mug you inside, then @Greg would be punished for 5.6.

Status
Not open for further replies.