ar on 2 ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: David #FreeDaigestive
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bigjiji and Sugavi
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78069553 (Bigjiji) STEAM_0:0:66206546 (Sugavi)
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He started his mug or raid as he said it wasnt a mug he did break his verbal roleplay to state this and then said it was a mug and a raid so he started his mug on me and the bottom of the stairs in projex I and others consider this public as u can be spotted from so many areas and it is public to a lot of things I.E courier the docks itself the shop at docks and morons and also when him and his friend ran up aiming guns the 2 npcs could see them and they did nothing about that and he didn't know I owned a house he didn't see me enter or leave one at any time I think they should be banned for this as he wouldn't stop calling me nigga and swearing at me and ofc the public mugging (sorry to typing but I was still moving to not stall)
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
O key, Lets start from the thing that being under gunpoint inside the projex staircase is not considered as public space.
He told you to drop your weapon for our own safety and just told you to follow him.
Second thing we don't need to see you enter your apartment to know you live there, In real life if your being under gunpoint i'm sure you will just give the key and tell where it is but instead of doing that you went LOOC and started spamming the chat.
I'm pretty sure the courier npc cannot see us even behind the wall.
And calling the N word in character having nothing to do in this a.r , It's allowed as long as its part of the role play(Which i totally disagree with speaking like this in real life).
+It wasn't publicly mugging he just told you to drop your weapon and get into your apartment and in there he mugged you.
+And 2 seconds after we stepped out of your apartment you just went to your storage and took an m4 and tried to wallbang us and shooting us from the window which i'm pretty sure when we were in your apartment we didn't saw any hidden M4 that you probably took out of the storage.
After watching the video it's still hard for me to understand what we did wrong in the situation.
@Sapir Sugavi

Reaction score
The npc from the shop at docks can see u run in with your gun out you failed to deal with him and also the courier npc can see u run in with a gun I tested this myself your friend also didn't shut the door leaving it public to any fishermen or couriers coming down to the docks ofc and I am sure irl I wouldn't get gunpointed and told "give me your keys tell me where you live so I can go and rob your house" No i'd call the police and they would be there before the people go there you also gunpointed me at the worst place I lived in p3 which u made me walk up to you and your friend kept saying go up the stairs go down stairs get out get in get out go down so u left me out within public place at anytime if u gunpointed me at my door and forced me to open it that would be fair but any1 at morons the docks the bar or a courier would see this let's just wait to see what staff says

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted.

Walking into an apartment complex with the intention of raiding does not warrant gunpointing every resident you see, if an officer walked through the front door of the complex you'd of been shot at and started an unneccasary situation which was not beneficial for you. You both should of waited until the resident had gone to his apartment and then continued to raid in the most effective way you can, rather than gunpointing him in such a place. Not to mention the NPC at the courier place being able to see you in attack stance.

Sugavi will recieve a ban for his actions, please take this time to read over the rule 3.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.