AR on people that blew up my meth and disabled my car on purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Travis Trump
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: The raiders are @Player1 , @Islexic and @Mooo, not sure which blew up the meth or shot my car the logs will have to prove that.
His/Her SteamID: -

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was doing meth in my apartment when the owner at the time left the apartment so I bought it and went back to find us being raided which is fine but then I die and wake up seeing my meth blown up and the apartment on fire and my car with it's tires popped and disabled which is all 2.5 (Didn't have the need to do that and it was not anywhere near crossfire) and 3.4 since intentionally blowing up meth can kill you. They also messed up my planter box water levels which cause my weed seeds to die when I replanted later.
This happened right before the server restart which was 5am BST on 12/08/2019

Evidence (Demo Required)
:
Also none possible because I wasn't there when the car was disabled or when the meth was blown up. Logs will show though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was there when this happened, i respawned from the regals raid and i went round to the car park where his car was disabled and meth blown up, someone pulled up in a car next to us and said "waaaaaa waaaaaa, wow look at that fire!"

Deleted member 5193

Closed

No evidence was provided. Please make a new action request, with evidence, if you would like this dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.