AR on person breaking 2.5 and 3.4 by intentionally blowing up my meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ![A]Travis/ Travis Trump

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Im not sure someone has to check the logs for someone who changed my power settings at around 0:45 BST 26/07/2019. I based in Regals 1 and was cooking meth.

His/Her SteamID: Also not sure.

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: This player violated 2.5 and 3.4 by blowing up my meth by changing the power settings and as a result, caused all of my props to be burnt and gone. I was raided at 0:45 BST 26/07/2019 by the person seen in the video and after 10 mins I found out that my apartment was on fire. The player affected me negatively in an excessive way by changing the power settings and blowing my stuff up and put his/her life at risk by causing the meth to blow up.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
i was either turning it up to get it done quicker and get out of there or i was roleplaying and taking into account the new life rule and forgetting how meth works / not realising how it works since i've never done it

also cops outside when it was turned up so i had to attend to that

Reaction score
I doubt thats true, you turned the meth up while one of your members told me to face the wall and to not turn around or i would get shot, you then left me inside the building then ran away

Reaction score
@nade send me your demo, tell me if you need a time stamp, you got 48 hours.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

Nade will receive punishment for blowing up your meth for no reason.

Jammi will be punished for shooting you for no reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.