AR on Poppamies, Odola Olaf Meister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: BlitZKrieG/Jon Marston

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Poppamies/Unknown, Odola Olaf Meister/Unknown

His/Her SteamID: Odöla Olåf Meistér STEAM_0:1:79465582
Pøppamíes STEAM_0:0:33003854

Why Should This Player Be Punished: So me and my friend raided Subs 3 or 1, one of them is a defender and one is a goverment employee either a medic or a SWAT, we killed them all and they started flaming and slandering in chat, I was just there for the money, idk who was flaming at who but it was a big kerffufle. They both should recieve warnings for being rude to eachother and me in OOC.

Evidence (Demo Required):
0AEACDEC7954DB730456FE21232406DA39B28E2E

@Sgt.James for you mate
8F9936D8994DE04164836B431223129AF323146C

39A00CE385AEC271DA3A466B3B12F59AA36986A9

Last edited:
Reaction score
This whole AR is a joke. Yeah, I cussed once, and literally nobody cares except for some reason this guy. I dont even care that he was racist.
And we weren't "flaming". I literally said 2 things.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457957337,1457956476][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay well you do care, good for you! First, I wasn't even the one being racist. I said one thing. Just one thing, that wasn't even DIRECTED towards BlitZ, and yet he gets offended. He called me a dumb German, so it kind of slipped out. Why is this so big of a deal? Theres no way I could've offended this guy at all. Hes just watching my every move, and reports every mess up I make. Its idiotic. Hes not offended. He just wants everyone to be banned.

Reaction score
+Support, this is honestly one of the most idiotic things I have ever seen, racist people are weird.

Reaction score
BlitZKrieG Poppamies directed the german racism to me because of my name, you took offence and replied Fuck you too, 1.1, your bad. Even if it wasnt directed to me its still 1.1. Its not a compliment is it.

WHY DOES IT MATTER?!
I legit said ONE THING, that just slipped out! Why are you treating this like such a big deal? I didn't DDoS the server, hack your game, shut down your computer, rape your family, and mass murder everyone on the server. All I did was say 1 single thing, that I didn't even mean to say. A full AR isn't necessary. What do you expect to happen? I get a 1 minute ban? Other guy gets like 5 minute ban or something?
[DOUBLEPOST=1457958065,1457957680][/DOUBLEPOST]Why Should This Player Be Punished: So me and my friend raided Subs 3 or 1, one of them is a defender and one is a goverment employee either a medic or a SWAT, we killed them all and they started flaming and slandering in chat, I was just there for the money, idk who was flaming at who but it was a big kerffufle. They both should recieve warnings for being knob jockeys to eachother and me in OOC.

You offended me. I'm making a full AR on you. That really offended me. I'm not a knob jockey you jerk. Your a cyber bully.

Reaction score
If you are trying to get a player punished you don't swear saying they are "being knob jockeys". This AR looks to me like a joke you cuss and you shouldn't be doing that and even there is evidence you need to take it seriously. what do you want admins to do warn them for "being knob jockeys" that is not a rule.

Reaction score
@Meister you are behaving really disrespectful, even within this AR.
You offended me. I'm making a full AR on you. That really offended me. I'm not a knob jockey you jerk. Your a cyber bully.
"This whole AR is a joke. Yeah, I cussed once, and literally nobody cares except for some reason this guy. I dont even care that he was racist."

What are you even on about @Meister you are behaving really immature and dumb to be honest here.
You guys should be getting a warning, just to learn your lesson in my opinion.
The thing is, your "insults" are not a big deal, my 5 year old cousin can offend people better, but he knows when to stop. You clearly don't, as you keep being disrespectful.

Deleted member 1235

The whole point of this AR is for action to be taken. 1.1 usually results in a warning. Regardless of who you said it to or why you said it, it is unacceptable. This is also clearly not in the form of "banter". Your attitude to this AR is awful, and FYI a knob jocky is slang for a rude jockey so hardly 1.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.