Glacial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jack P. | Thunderbolt Hosting / Jack Peteson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @gLaCiAl / Victoria Gonzales
His/Her SteamID: Idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 Attempting to mug me at the staircase at slums, or getting me up at Slums 3 probably to raid while I was at Slums 1 on my way out to exit.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
you're a funny guy. clearly there was no mugging in place, can you not?

Reaction score
Fun fact, there was no shootout when I went out, don't comment unless you're a part of it thank you. I'm not mad that he popped me in the head, also he was trying to mug me or raid me or whatever while I tried leaving, and he report me so I report him back, not the fact I died I couldn't give 2 fucks otherwise I would've reported him yesterday.

Reaction score
Clearly in this effortless AR that you made. All you did was take glacials ar vid and turn it on him. If you want any chance of this being accepted you're going to need to upload your POV showing him trying to mug you as all I see currently is him telling you to stay somewhere. You also said you believed he 'tried to get you upstairs to raid slums 3' But at no point in this video does glacial say anything about telling you to open the door or start dropping your items. This clearly just seems to be a salty ar due to there being one on you (you even admitted this in glacials ar.)

Reaction score
Because cops was coming, as you obviously can see he was fully aware of cops coming up towards them. Looking away would have caused his possible death if he didn't keep an eye however, they had told me to walk about towards that door until he told me to stop. Either way I will upload my POV when I figure out which video, would be easier if a staff member could tell when this was so I can show my POV of the whole situation.

Reaction score
Could you tell me the time and the date of this incident so I can find the exact POV, I have so many videos etc it's hard to find plus I can't exactly remember which day or date it was, pretty sure that was the last time he killed me in that POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.