AR on Saxon Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Enziital / Bruce West
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Saxon / Saxon Ward
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118554755
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He failed to follow RP even when in cuffs, He was risking his own life and left in RP
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A
EDIT REASON: Adding SteamID and steam name

Last edited:
Reaction score
How to get people to dislike you.

lgZQ5.png

Don't do that next time, please. It's a clear breakage of rule 1.1

Reaction score
How to get people to dislike you.

lgZQ5.png

Don't do that next time, please. It's a clear breakage of rule 1.1
Ye I put it in the wrong chat I was giving it to someone who was at the situation and I put /ooc instead of /looc

Reaction score
Ye I put it in the wrong chat I was giving it to someone who was at the situation and I put /ooc instead of /looc

It doesn't really help your case either way, considering you also said it in the shoutbox.

JMDCb.png

I just don't see any reason to be this vulgar about a simple AR.
Just post your AR, get it dealt with, and it's done. No need to insult said person, because it'll just shed a bad light on you.

smh

Reaction score
I was there as the other medic, and I can safely say that he broke 3.4, 3.28, 3.26, 3.24 and 6.5. I'll post a demo, if you want.

+Support

Reaction score
After being called to that incident it was clear the user did not want to role-play correctly.

He put his life at risk mutiple times, broke many laws leading to him breaking 4.1 and 3.24 because though the use of his voice chat he was saying he would leave etc... However i spoke OOC to him using my mic as the only way to communicate with this user was to speak with him using voice as he did not listen to looc etc...

Previously the user had broken rules before where i was kind enough to show him around and i even attempted to teach him the server rules though Looc. Before leaving the user then i told him to make sure he read the rules and how to do so but by my view of that incident he did not take my advice.

M

Reaction score
As much as your OOC characterism in relation to this action request is atrocious, you have provided some solid evidence; the medic clearly broke the rules. Furthermore, I do not feel that this used has the intention to play properly or within the rules at all based on first hand experience: I shall shortly be posting my own report.

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
+Support.

Clearly putting his life at risk by running around in the intersection, 3.4 3.6, 3.3 As this is not realistic at all.

Reaction score
Like a lot of others here, I agree that your attitude towards this action request is terrible, "atrocious" as Chris put it. Even so, the paramedic clearly didn't intend to role-play and should maybe be taught on how he could deal with this situation properly, after the punishment. Maybe if @Saxon could explain why he thought this was just, can't think of any way he could, and apologise for his actions, if he has no reason.

Overall a massive +SUPPORT to this action request.

Reaction score
Saxon's ban time will be increased due to him breaking the following rules 3.4 - 2.1 and 6.5

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.