AR on ShadowJoey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sugavi/John Sugavi

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @ShadowJoey /Zovetta Aren

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52628136

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I think this player should be punished for 3.4 because,He drove into a live shootout that was happening in slums.
After I died by shooters and respawned, @Garret_Pp brought me to the roof and asked my why I killed ShadowJoey,as he made a report on me.
at first I didn't even understood what they was talking about at the roof and what situation,after garret checked the logs and told me I killed him and after I got this video he uploaded by himself I understood everything. : https://files.perpheads.com/suecT1fDI0xaWTBl.mp4
(
)
as you can see in the video Shadow is driving in his raptor into a shootout in a order to help @Dom_ .
He was unarmed and trying to ran over cops ,got out of his car,and got shot to death.
As I said I didn't even know I killed you,you ran into my gun fire I didn't even see you running as it was very dark,I didn't have any intention to shoot you or kill you. https://prnt.sc/i67bex
If you was armed it would be a different situation,you could kill me or even run to other direction and get out with a ticket or wait until the cops die by shooters ,but instead you ran into the fire and died.
In conclusion ,you had no beneficial reason to risk your life in this situation.

Edit:after the admin sit I made an f6 and garret didn't really care about it and said stuff like I know its confusing but its still not rule breaking.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:48500-50000 https://mega.nz/#!G5JVTZoR!UObgDRCEfOtK4SmiULUe4LRqA8MDl6YEBWptXt1LoNw

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was just about to park up and get a gun out to help Dom shoot the cops. Then a shootout started just as I was about to park down the ramp, I went to hit an officer that was about to kill Dom (they’d just ran him over) but he full on skidded his car. This lead to me thinking: “staying here would be uneccesarily risking my life as officers converged on their area”. I attempted to flee before you shot me in the head whilst I was fleeing. Further using my car wouldn’t have been respecting 3.15 as no damage would have been taken into account, the car had its underside fucked. I just had to make he payoff of hitting an officer with the intention of grabbing a gun from my trunk.

Pretty confused as this was already dealt with in game by @Garret_Pp and he had no issues with my actions. It is to my understanding that you should make a staff complaint when a staff member makes a decision regarding a report that you disagree with. I’m confident in Garret either way,

Thought I’d pop this at the end, already mentioned, I was running away from the gunfire in my POV, not towards it. I don’t know why you’re claiming this when you knew that I had no clue where you were in the report, I thought I was shot from behind

The report I made originally entailed about being ran over by the blue car, genuinely what happened.

Last edited:
Reaction score
-INVOLVED-
Hello,
I was the one who ran over dom,ShadowJoey had ran myself over after getting out of my car whilst shots were still happening,@Dom_ Died In The Shootout,BY @Sapir Sugavi whilst you were unarmed, feel free to make an IA Complaint On Sapir As He Used Unreasonable Force,I Shall Be Providing My Demo If Asked B The Staff Member Dealing With This AR.

Reaction score
INVOLVED:

Them orange lads and there pet gimps were flanking for @Sorle and myself after we raided slums and it went tits up.
After I died, I waited out NLR And got called back.

Once I arrived on scene the second time, I had the displeasure of both mine and an orgmates getaway cars stuck due to the pileup caused by Shadowjoey's wrecklessness.

So, in my opinion, not only did he take a massive risk running over cops without a weapon to defend himself when his dumb plan inevitably went tits up, But by doing that risk, If Dom had succeeded in rescuing Sorle and Myself, Our getaway cars would have been as much use as a TV to Hellen Keller.

Reaction score
INVOLVED

ShadowJoey's choice to run over a cop car unarmed got himself killed, he had no real chance of escaping and his chances that he would be shot dead was very high. It wouldn't been the same if he had a gun that he could use to assault but he didn't.

Reaction score
I did have a gun in the trunk of my car, couldn’t really stop infront of an officer who was trying to run Dom over, the original idea was to ram the cop so he wouldn’t ram Dom, I was slightly too late and the officer got out, tried to run him over so I could grab my gun, this lead to me noticing it was too risky to grab a gun in the gunfire, hence I ran away.

Reaction score
Denied
Reviewed with @TinySlayer
User made attempts to flee the scene after helping his friend out. Ran away quickly attempting to use vehicle as cover and was shot in run. Acted by instinct, seems that he did not plan to "get in a gunfight without a gun".

Status
Not open for further replies.