AR On D3lux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Matt / Matt Douglas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @D3luX / Chris Harper
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25015916
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He ran out with a beretta, in an attempt to kill 3 armed men, with large guns, in this case he was successful in killing us, but he still died in the end. I feel using such a small, shit gun against people with M4's and AK's is risking his life, as he didn't know it was bad shooters, it could have been great shooters that could one bang him, but in this case it was us. He could have stayed in one of the rooms and locked the door til it was over, and therefor not risk his life, or use a more powerful gun. In this case he just got lucky.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
In this case i knew who i was up against. I heard 2 people on the stairs and could recognize your voices a bit, and no matter what i had to make sure to save myself, as my life was in terrible danger. I know im a good shooter, so i took the chance and attacked you when it was mostly unexpected, which i succeeded very easy.

So i don't see which rule was broken as my life was i terrible danger, and i had to think quick not to die. Because i would have died, if i din't did anything quickly.
I died in the end though because i bled out and dint have an bandage.

I will give you an clue for my explanation.
27f35f33fb684d8db9f2f534f3d444c3.png

6f08637e9fd2bf05c32780e2e36aa604.png

So my point is. If din't take any action, and did what i did. There would have been a small chance i would have died.

And the pistol you are calling a shitty gun, apparently ended you and your friends life quickly.
According to rule 3.6 my actions are justified.

Also according to rule 3.4 as you say i broke, my actions are justified.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Considering the door had been blown off, he must of have assumed you were raiding him.
The correct thing to do would have either gotten a higher caliber firearm (although he never knew how many or even what weapons you had) or stayed inside and defended from there, which would have been a stupid idea because of his semi-automatic pistol.

Rushing you gave him a tactical advantage, shot one of you in the back of the head and the other person decided to aim at the floor (csgo tactics)
which in the end, he ended up winning over both of you.

I don't see how defending your own property is 3.4? After all he had a firearm.

Status
Not open for further replies.