AR on FatGeorge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Skippy0308 / Bryan Devgru
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: FatGeorge / George Wolf
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108264788
Why Should This Player Be Punished: So first of all i killed him earlier and he died. So he started actually with a new life. After he respawned he kept following me with another person idk who.. and he kept punching my car and asked me to punchfight. After that i drove towards him with my car but didn't hit him, but i did hit the car (not a reason to kill someone) . i was going away because i didn't want to fight him again. I was parked at the pd because i was smoking a sigaret and he was there again, again punching my car and then he gunpointed me infront of pd and didn't even dealt with the npc's that clearly could see that he had a gun pointed at someone. He asked me to get out of the car and he killed me. He clearly was searching for a reason to kill me. (i got a warning for that)
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
He also got warned for proppushing and destroying our cars with it and also disconnecting after he killed me at the rc station even though I unbooted his car that day. He was clearly minging around that day and tried to find every reason to kill us. It all started when he was a taxi driver, he rammed into our cars every single time when he sees us for no reason.

Reaction score
Let's start, you drove towards me at an accelerating pace attempting to kill me if I didn't get back in the car, hence the reason you were shot. As far as dealing with NPCs goes, it's the PD, what am I going to do, tell them to not tell the officers?

Also not to mention the countless times today you've killed me over calling you "easy" which is just repeating you've been saying which is quite funny imo. Also there was the whole "you're an autistic cunt" shit in OOC which I personally find offensive.

@Tchami don't go round booting peoples cars and calling them cunts as RC for no reason and expect something not to be done about it.

As taxi driver today @Skippy0308 you managed to mug a government worker in the middle of a road and kill me twice.

Also the prop push part isn't relevant at all.

Btw no audio in the video would be useful.

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Lmao its still not a good reason to kill someone, even the admin told me that ;), first of all YOU don't need to randomly ram our cars and look for every single reason to kill us, like in the video you clearly see you're just minging around. And you said stuff like that in OOC yourself so don't start bringing this here because your wrong yourself ;). the video says enough. BTW the staff told me to deal with the NPC even though its the police officers at the PD so yes you have to deal with them.

So as you can see, he gp'd me because I booted his car. I then told him " okay, okay" ill unboot your car wich I did. after that he still killed me when I complyed to his orders and as you can see he also was randomly punching me at the start just to provoke me. Also don't you think its a bit excsesive to kill me for booting your car even when I unbooted it at the rc?

Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all, you indeed had to deal with the npc's, i got also a ban for that :). Second, i didn't mug you as a taxi driver, i just gunpointed u and asked to drop your phone so u could not call the cops. I told u that. i don't know why there is no sound, i think it is the settings idk.. but you can clearly see that this is a rdm. So you gonna risk your life to kill me just because i rammed that car once? pretty realistic man. You cannot go away with this, this time. You were clearly searching for a reason to kill us today. I'm done with that boi. (btw if you want you can upload you're point of view of the video, if you have that recorded? and you will hear that i didn't insult you or something so you had NO reason to kill me at all)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yet again, no audio of you calling me a cunt for no reason leading up to the initial punch, you are trying to bait me by booting my car etc, don't be an idiot and you wont get shot.

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
So let me say it again, don't you think that's a bit excesive? lol

Reaction score
You really think that you can kill everyone for little reasons? Thats not how perp works boi.

Reaction score
All in all, you lot of devgrus will give but not take, the amount of times today you have caused me excessive negativity, killing me countless times over minor reasons but as soon as I do it back for a MORE justifiable reason you start crying.

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You where the one that started it all with ramming us for no reason and starting to disrespect us, you clearly don't see what you have done wrong and I hope you will see it soon.

Reaction score
Thats not true man :) we had really good reasons to kill you, and after i killed you, you kept comming to me to search a reason to kill me. You already got 2 warnings today beacause of your behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.