AR on Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: |RC| ADon6000
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Shaun
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50073531
Why Should This Player Be Punished: At the time, Donald Yamaguchi was the owner of subs 3, however Shaun kept insisting he was the owner for whatever reason. I told him don't kick us out its not your house and we wont have any problems. I was talking with him and all of the sudden he pull his gun out and kills me and Lamar Davis. He didn't try and hostage me or anything he simply killed me in a house that wasn't his, and I was unarmed or never showed them I had a gun. After my nlr was finished, I went back to the house with a new life forgetting everything that had happened. I ran inside the house that once again is owned by Donald Yamaguchi and they kill me again. I do not know who killed me the second time. (didn't get the second part on video) Its obvious they think they are a powerful org and can do whatever they want, and shoot whoever they want when they so please. I do not agree with that at all.
Rules Broke: RDM, and Use of excessive force
Evidence: https://mega.nz/#!ckNgWA7C!MG5-6UozjrjrTL-OxFvVRlFcxKIT1tvtBnh2QI_Sh3o
Tick
: 17000

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
pending2.png

I have not yet looked at the demo but @Dragon could you please explain from your perspective?

Reaction score
Lets get one thing straight, the house wasn't owned by you nor did you have permission to kick me out by the house owner. Even though you thought you had authority to kick me out you didn't when you kept insisting you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.